Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you get a lot of sun and vitamin D in your childhood?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I have this theory that if you don't get enough sun in your childhood you will turn out to be a truecel.
Sun makes bones stronger as well as vitamin D.

I got a lot of sun until age of 7.

Also you have to mew as a kid to have a big jaw

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:

why lawl? mewing works if you haven't hit the puberty yet. There were studies done on children.

Weed said:
why lawl? mewing works if you haven't hit the puberty yet. There were studies done on children.

how many kids mew

Cope,I had lots of friends as a kid and spent a lot of time outside playing,puberty still fucked me.

Nope. While other kids played outside, I would spend my days inside playing SA:MP and WoW and playing with cards and shit.

incelkingkong said:
Nope. While other kids played outside, I would spend my days inside playing SA:MP and WoW and playing with cards and shit.

LOL SA:MP... Good old days

Weed said:
LOL SA:MP... Good old days

yeah i was like 8yo playing in a roleplay server. i wrote an application to MAYOR position of the city and the server actually elected me. I then proceeded to steal the entire budget of the city and transferred it to my other account. Low inhibition tbh.

non_factor said:
Cope,I had lots of friends as a kid and spent a lot of time outside playing,puberty still fucked me.

black and white thinkingcel

I drank a shitton of sunnyD as a kid. :)