Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you experience any black pills today?

H

Heroincel

Greycel
My blackpill: i went to Burger King on my off day to get some food, I work there and I absolutely crave the food. My female coworker who is 15 takes my order and as I'm telling her I want to add  buffalo sauce on my Whopper she give she me a look of disgust. As I'm finishing my order being the math smarty I am - I tell her what the total payout is with my eyes closed before she can say it herself. Instead of worshipping my intelligence is she gives me another look of disgust. These femoids man...I'm 8 years older than this bitch and her fellow co-worker and she's treating me worse than the customers fucking kek

What was your blackpill today?

Someone on my needafriend post who posts on mentally insane subreddits talking about starting a hookup app for other insane/horny people, but on my post, she only wants to be friends. LOL.

I did not put my carcass outside today, that's my blackpill

Heroincel said:
Maybe tomorrow :D

yes

in the following months I will be permeated by blackpills

Ever since i started eating real burgers i haven't been to burger king/mcdondalds. The difference in taste is unreal while the price is about the same.

woke_nigga said:
that was kinda autistic tbh

If I was Chad it would've been seen as sexy. The 15 year old femoid would've oozed at the fact I love extra buffalo on my burger. Remember, femoids feel they don't think

Heroincel said:
If I was Chad it would've been seen as sexy. The 15 year old femoid would've oozed at the fact I love extra buffalo on my burger. Remember, femoids feel they don't think

Yeah, she would've tolerated more of your shit if you were chad

woke_nigga

Yeah, she would've tolerated more of your shit if you were chad

And then wipe my ass when I shit out my food 3 hours later. Cum dumpsters will do anything for Chad.