Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you ever try to maxx anything? did it work?

superchadcel

superchadcel

Greycel
Have you ever followed normie advice and gymmaxxed or looksmaxxed? Maybe moneymaxxed?
Did you see any benefit?

Last edited:
Fapmaxxing. Got limp.

Just having realistic expectations unless you are fat there is no way to significantly change your looks surgeries might give you some results but even if you become a normie you still get no female attention so what is the point
i've heard about heightmaxxing maybe pair that with looksmaxx and moneymaxx and maybe there is a chance to ascend.... completely willing to get surgery i can't do this anymore brocel

Lost weight, got a pretty boy haircut, bought shoe lifts, and still got 0 attention from females.Frauded selfies and tried dating apps, still got nothing out of it. I’m too deformed I guess.
Decided to give up and make an account here.

I've tried many different maxxing and they all backfired or had some other downside :feelsbadman:

i like to skinny max and weightloss max because it makes life easier and makes me feel better in all aspects of life. being fat sucks
and yes, i am a fat vegan

ive tried no fap before like a decade ago very seriously for like half a year, and lots of other failed ascension attempts, but i grew up as a loser, and most likely will die as one

abstinencemaxxing

No Alcohol, Nofap, No Drugs, No Social Media (well i only used reddit)

Yeah life is boring without it

Fitness,workout,gymceling

Yes I did and no I didn’t see a difference that’s why I’m here on incels.is

I consider myself looksmaxxed when I've had a haircut and beard trim, and I try to get them done fairly regularly. I do it for myself, not in the hope it'll get my anywhere with girls.

Leanmaxxing has to be the best. NGL I got groped by an old lady who was an associate of my mother while leanmaxxed.

No greynigger, I am still a kissless virgin.

I tried to normalmaxx but never got any results.

Once I understood genetic determinism, I saw it as a pointless endeavor and that was before I attempted to maxx anything.

i tried GYM MAXXING, my face did improve and ngl i got more compliments however my dick is still 3 inches and soft