Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did You Ever Think a Foid Would Select You for Rebound Sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
When I was younger guys would talk about foids being easier when they were looking for rebound sex. My dumbass actually believed I could ascend this way.

I've read about foids using rebound men to get back at their exes. But I never even knew a woman who wasn't in a relationship or getting out of one.

A rebound is an undefined period following the breakup of a romantic relationship. The term's use dates back to at least the 1830s, when Mary Russell Mitford wrote of "nothing so easy as catching a heart on the rebound".[1] The term may also refer to a romantic relationship that a person has during the rebound period, or to the partner in such a relationship. When a serious relationship ends badly, these partners suffer from complex emotional stresses of detachment.

Last edited:
I wish but im 5ft2 and 110kg and balding literally wouldnt be able to moisten a 3s pussy

Maybe if there is some monster solar flare that destroys all electronic means of communication so Tinder isn't an option and then I go to some isolated village where the foid lives and I just happen to mog the two other guys that live there and the foid isn't into fucking dogs or farm animals so I'm her only option.

I wish but im 5ft2 and 110kg and balding literally wouldnt be able to moisten a 3s pussy
You can moisten things with blood.

What is rebound sex either way my answer is no haha yeah I said it what are you gonna do about it yeah thats what I thought nothing haha ooohohohoh :feelzez:

I want enjoy that but sadly never get it

maybe you can get sex with foids whenever they are looking for a guy to make their ex jealous.

maybe you can get sex with foids whenever they are looking for a guy to make their ex jealous.
I would make their exes laugh for a good minute.

I don’t know what that is

No chance for me.