Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you ever suspect that some of your coworkers were incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
plenty of guys lie about the sex they have but have you ever seen this yourself and could tell that someone was lying about there situation?

i had a ricecel tell me that he had a threesome with two other girls he was a shortcel as well and everyone could tell he was lying

Yeah. Most men now a days I can’t see having consistent sex. And plenty of young men are straight up virgins.

Almost all my coworkers who aren't married are virgins.

There was one guy who I worked with who was a self admitted volcel

Other than that, no. Most of the quiet and shy guys have mentioned a partner of some kind

threesome with two other girls
Maybe he paid for them
Some foids actually think it's easy being a normal guy. They can suspect an incel but they think ugly girls fuck ugly guys. They don't really know the truth of looksmatch pairing getting skewed.
Guys can see other guys and compare themselves.

Last edited:
Like being over a year since last having sex? Yeah, often. Actually thinking that someone is a virgin? Almost never. I mean Yeah I've seen some 4/10 soys but they could have gotten laid once with a hambeast
Like being over a year since last having sex? Yeah, often. Actually thinking that someone is a virgin? Almost never. I mean Yeah I've seen some 4/10 soys but they could have gotten laid once with a hambeast

What are you talking about? "Did you ever suspect..."?
Being Incel is not something someone can hide. Nor is it something absurdly evil and secretive or something like that.

Foid A: "Do you know Samuel, from the HR?"
Foid B: "Yes, what about him?"
Foid A: "He got fired last week, for being a straight/heterosexual White male."
Foid B: "I think I already heard about that..."
Foid A: "And, an investigation discovered that he was an Incel all along."
Foid B: "No way!"
Foid A: "A SWAT team entered his house last night, and there was neither a GF nor a wife in his home."
Foid B: "Fucking unbelievable!"
Foid A: "Oh, it gets worse. A team of Federal Investigators found out that he... never had a GF, and in fact is KHHV."
Foid B: *vomits* and then *passes out*.

Sounds imbecile right? That's the exact same idiocy you are spewing OP.
Everybody knows immediately who is Incel and who is not. It's not a social mystery.

Tall, strong, handsome? Not Incel.
Short, bald, weak/fat and ugly in the face? Incel.
When I say incel you should understand I mean virgin but you are just too retarded to understand this:feelskek:

The majority of men I meet I assume to be incels by the technical definition of the word.