Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you ever stablish a friendship with a woman?

E

Esoteric Incel

Self-banned
-
By passing if you are too ugly to they even care little bit about you.As incels have you manage to get female friends or some girl best friend.At least you are a simp tecnically can work for friendship only.
In my experience was mainly school you can more or less likely to them in friendship terms.But if you are socially retarded is over for you.I dont believe most of cases you cant have meaningful friendship with a woman since the sexual atraction is a big game changer for both.But women are superficial and boring as fuck.Having to deal with a woman is so annoying emotional dumb want get attention egocentric etc.
Overall i think if you have some close female friends is bc you are basic guy only someone so simplistic and superficial could tolerate women for something beyond of sex or a relationship.If you go along with many women more than men is kinda redflag you think more like one probably you will be superficial too.The most boring male i found is 100x times more interesting than the most interesting women i found for friendship only
I never really archive anything meaningful in terms of friendship i tried be nice with people in general even with women overall i dont think you have to stop act good even if is for females.I talk casual stuff but i never reach any meaning deep connection or friendship irl

Last edited:
Have you ever had any friends in real life, guys?

No, that's cucked; not that I've ever had the chance. :smonk:

They see you as a cuck, harmless and able to serve as a nice tool for validation and to dump her rantings about Chad and her personality detector failing on you daily; "platonic" friends are nearly impossible, and those who espouse such nonsense are laughable in their delusion that the foid would not have approached them already if they were physically attractive. :feelsjuice:

There is no way of doing so, in a "platonic" manner; it's simply the male hoping and wishing that the foid might grow attracted to him and thus a relationship will bloom, while she looks outside for any other HTN or above, the "friend" simply being a way to dump emotional loads and act as a white knight for her when Chad inevitably moves on, as well as a way to gain some validation and attention-seeking fulfillment with her knowing the cuck wishes to be with her... :feelshaha:

Chad has never had any actual foid "friends" while not already with a foid; they simply grow attracted to him, and the usual hypergamous behaviour occurs. :feelsclown:

No, unless you count preschool.

No, I don't worship holes.

I actually had a bunch of close female friends as a kid. But that's kind of it. Once i hit puberty girls either started ignoring me or just outright bullying me.

I have to add i tried with femoid online for friendship for practice but go bad for most part only result with good results with two persons but end bad with one person of the two we have a silly fight older women we have many in common get angry with me for a silly stuff block me.Bc i didnt play attention in a conversation we were talking.
Other person dont have many friends irl so explain why she have lower standarts didnt mind it.I can said wasnt like most of my experience with women but outside that all times tried be friendly with a femoid they think i want fuck them online.Which i never try i dont like distant relationships is bullshit not real stuff.I never simp or anything still their ego see being agradeable as simping.I wouldnt never act like that irl less with femoids online what is the point if you can at least fuck them irl.Anyways they probably will reject me.
I tried be most friendly with women i only get tired heard their problems like common my bf chad left me.I advice a girl left with their bf dont heard they break out.So i am tired of that women dont apport me anything good exept their dramas online.
I make a challange when i am boring how many time will last until they ignore me,break my record.I show a girl my face once we talking normal after that she stop write me.I was in a social server many women there they said why you dont post your face me like too be treated as subhuman incel women always are cold with me ignore me i prefer harsh rejection instead never responding let you on read
I dont recomend talk with women outside for daitng if you still want it or your family
The only women that didnt ignore like that was my family female members

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
King_Queen
Png

#190471669Saturday, June 04, 2016 8:46 PM CDT
Why would females play videos games without benefits? Females do not desire "equality"; they merely desire to receive attention from male subordinates. This is why your "Esport" idea is idiotic.
Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
King_Queen
Png

#190471904Saturday, June 04, 2016 8:49 PM CDT
"Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD." Yes, I agree entirely, despite our equivalence. Irrespective to your ideologies, liberalism encourages discrimination against "ASD" sufferers, such as the female user quoted above. It is simply a matter of neuro-typical variation.
Re: Thoughts on > Anita Sarkeesian
King_Queen
Png

#190120641Monday, May 30, 2016 8:09 PM CDT
Generally-speaking, any individual who supports female supremacy is of little value to me.
Re: Lets see how long Heartstrings can go without getting banned
King_Queen
Png

#190051657Monday, May 30, 2016 1:21 AM CDT
The more accurate question to ask is whether "she" can completely abolish her vanity to avoid being banned. Of-course, the answer is quite obvious.
Re: off topic is still as bad as it was when i was last here
King_Queen
Png

#190036973Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:09 PM CDT
Why would it improve significantly? You are communicating with an Internet forum population of adolescent imbeciles.
Re: why do people like heartstrings
King_Queen
Png

#190037232Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:13 PM CDT
Simple. Heartstrings is perceived as an Internet "goddess" due to the presence of the "Silver Orifice," so to speak. She is nothing more than a vain Western female desperate to minimize her inadequacies.
Re: My mother thinks "hypocrite" is a bad word
King_Queen
Png

#190037380Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:15 PM CDT
Western females are very well known for hypocrisy. Although, only males are the malicious perpetrators, according to liberal morons.

Yea but she was more of a friend of my friend group rather than my friend.

I actually had a bunch of close female friends as a kid. But that's kind of it. Once i hit puberty girls either started ignoring me or just outright bullying me.

5730.jpg

Is there a problem we need to handle?

Wouldn't say a friendship per se, but I've exchanged concurrent (occasional, properly speaking) conversations with the opposite gender. Of course, none of the above-stated interactions resulted in any connection resembling an... actual relationship.

Clarification, in reference to the first paragraph: online interactions.

No because of Autism, just hung out with other Aspie guys

By passing if you are too ugly to they even care little bit about you.
Arguably, my physical attractiveness would be one of the few reasons why all interactions, or at least, the ones I have been able to establish with some females (98%, were in their late teens), have been... inconclusive, so to speak.

I'm actually friends with a woman. She makes me fun of me all the time and calls me retard because of my Aspergers. I told her to stop it but she kept on doing it even more. Even my friend group has asked her to tone down it down and yet she won't budge, so I think that she hates me, despite me never hinting towards my inceldom.

Interesting. I had a classroom colleague who was in the spectrum (Aspergers), but we had different interests/hobbies in mind: his favourite (RPG) game, as far as I can recall, was Undertale. Logically, I couldn't relate to its lore and gameplay mechanics, given they're not my kind of flavor.

i was beta orbiter once but i wouldn't call that a friendship

Interesting. I had a classroom colleague who was in the spectrum (Aspergers), but we had different interests/hobbies in mind: his favourite (RPG) game, as far as I can recall, was Undertale. Logically, I couldn't relate to its lore and gameplay mechanics, given they're not my kind of flavor.
kek, I bet the normies in the class couldn't tell you apart.

I'm actually friends with a woman. She makes me fun of me all the time and calls me retard because of my Aspergers. I told her to stop it but she kept on doing it even more. Even my friend group has asked her to tone down it down and yet she won't budge, so I think that she hates me, despite me never hinting towards my inceldom.
Imagine if was in the inverse you calling a woman retard fucking gynocentric society.You can give fuck off.Women dislike you mostly for looks thats is the true.Isnt about personality bc they relate with assholes meanwhile they are decend looking.
May be you need give a lection troll her or something a joke

Arguably, my physical attractiveness would be one of the few reasons why all interactions, or at least, the ones I have been able to establish with some females (98%, were in their late teens), have been... inconclusive, so to speak.
I am dont look that bad to get instantlly rejected but they always look me bad or ignore me so badly.Like if i wasnt nothing.Not enought to even look me exept with contempt.But i feel bad they didnt even considere you a human i am belove of that for them.At least rejection is less cruel than treat you like you are trash

Have you ever had any friends in real life, guys?
Not real friends they betray me or left me away.
>Friendship of years
>i act like simp desesperate for attention
>ignore all bad stuff not always but sometimes he treat me bad
>i left to another city
>dont even care about write me back
With other we were friends until some day start ignore me we didnt fight or anything.I never really archive a meaningful friendship just bullshit.Online i get more "real" friends
There was some people may be have better intentions but i mess up i didnt archive anything

Elaborate. I'd love to understand your reply. Your message has intrigued my curiosity. English is not my native language.
Like you were both interested in video games just not the same games, but to normies it doesn't matter which games you like it's all the same to them. To them you were both just a pair of video game nerds who should befriend each other.

I never find someone different like full of normies only make feel more excluded overall even the less social guy have friends or have couples.
I wish could find someone that isnt a normie.I cant go along with them i am too socially retarded i dont like nomie stuff

T
No, that's cucked; not that I've ever had the chance.
At least the chad can have sex or relationship even if is superficial women dont offer much outside being parasites sex,relationships and kids house stuff.

No lol. There is nothing i can offer to women, so they don't care about me or acknowledge my existence

Like you were both interested in video games just not the same games, but to normies it doesn't matter which games you like it's all the same to them. To them you were both just a pair of video game nerds who should befriend each other.
Exactly.
Once you fit a particular niche, you are out of their little groupie.
That´s why you should understand human nature, and how vile it can be.

Neurotypical-Passive-Cocksuckers should be dumped into a ditch filled with worms and goblin piss, for they have no soul, and are a burden to someone that does, usually the good high inhib gentlemen who would be considered completely normal 70 years ago.

Hyper socialization is not natural, it´s something forced.
You wouldn´t see this manifest in previous times, when being courteous and formal was the norm for all sides of life.

Here comes the jew, to ruin that old natural order.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194134048Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:59 PM CDT
"you're a racist too" Indeed I am. "for assuming minorities are dumber than the majority" There are no assumptions being made here. If you truly want objective evidence, there is a wide variety of valid scientific studies that indicate this.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194134258Wednesday, July 20, 2016 2:02 PM CDT
"not all studies are corrent hunny bunny" It is always easier to deny valid evidence than to accept truthful information. I presume you are a liberal? If so, this explains your mentality well.

Hmm yes I was friends with this girl until 16. She wasnt a normie in The sense that she was on computer For hours and played video games. She Also had only 1 female friend. She wasnt autistic but probably like 99% of other girls arent like her. She didn't Care about Any status shit. We just didn't hang out Much on high School so it fizzled Out.

2 acquaitances and 1 "friendship". The first two were nice, but it felt wrong to ask for platonic affection cause they were married, so I fizzled them out. 3rd love bombed me until I called her out of her pschopathy, where she gave me the silent treatment for a year, only ended by me deciding to leave. Seeing female nature made me WAY more "misogynistc".