Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did you ever make steps towards actually roping or had an attempt?

jonso

jonso

Recruit
★★
I held a gun against my head considering what to do before firing into the air, held knife to my neck, walked on train tracks in a tunnel at night and jumped to the side in the last moment. I never went through with it of course so I don't consider it an actual attempt despite being on the edge. What about you?

I made plans to go eat rice at my hs on my 18th birthday, tail end of sr yr. I only aborted the mission for something that happened to summer prior because of something in not at liberty to discuss here apparently, even though I didnt lose virginity :feelsclown:

I've spent time in a psych ward.

HOS

My only plan was buying a shotgun and I got a job to save up for it, but the feeling eventually faded.

I made plans to go eat rice at my hs on my 18th birthday, tail end of sr yr. I only aborted the mission for something that happened to summer prior because of something in not at liberty to discuss here apparently, even though I didnt lose virginity :feelsclown:
I don't know what happened but good to know that it's perhaps not entirely over for you yet, good luck