Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you ever live through an humiliating moment like this one? [Thread Resurrection]

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Resurrecting a thread from Cannon Fodder

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57rRTda2R-0[/video]

How was the aftermath?

Discuss.

I'll tell my story:

One day in my senior year I was talking with a chad friend in front of school and a car with two college sluts suddenly stops.
They open their windows and start flirting with him... a few moments later, they ask him if he wants to enter their car and go to a party with them.
He tells them he can't go because his girlfriend would get mad at him, the sluts insist but he doesn't give in. Then, they give him a flirty "Awww, that's too bad" and leave.

All this happened and I was COMPLETELY ignored. Not a single glance from both femoids, they all focused their attention on him, and I was right beside the guy. I felt like a took a .50 cal in the middle of my chest.

Keep in mind we were both the same height (5'10'') . I was a very swolen gymcel. The chad had a decent frame but nowhere near mine, just athleticism from regular sports... but he had a legit 8.5/10 face. His face was at an astronomical level above mine and he mogged me into oblivion. Shortly after that I stopped gymcelling for good.

Face is everything. There's no hope for truecels.

I was in class with a chad friend of mine, and this guy is very chadly with his looks, so a hot girl sitting near by started noticing my friend, she wanted to look at his eyes and she kept feeling him up, he looked very uncomfortable because this girl was borderline sexually harassing him, I then realized that chad dosent even have to try to get women, they will literally jump on him.

His name is Chad; unbelievable.

Good God she has a stronger chin than him, ahahahaha