Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you ever have a breakdown of some sorts that made you realise you are incel?

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
When I was 14 my friend group were a bunch of guys who were ugly (but also NT normies mentally), they all had GFs while I had absolutely nothing, still a khhv now, one day when we were on an online game one of them decided to keep calling me virgin because they knew I never had anything, the others joined in, at this point I smashed something in my room and started contemplating my existence.

I didn’t understand back then how these ungrateful retards were getting early teen sex while I literally mogged each of them yet I already knew that no foid would ever want me. Fast forward to now and I was right, my experience with other gender is the same as it was at 14, zero.

Entire freshman year of college being 10x more sociable than I ever had been and receiving no signs of romantic interest from women.

I do. I have breakdowns when I see couples in public. It makes me sick to my stomach and I want to cry basically. I don't even like going out into public anymore

When women started calling me an ugly fat virgin to my face, well, I turned to drinking, hard. I guess that's sort of a breakdown. My personality hasn't changed much since I was a teenager. I think that foids are just a lot more crass these days, especially after #metoo.

Last edited:
When I started learning stuff about the blackpill and inceldom, it just confirmed some stuff that I saw and thought, but that I couldn't really put any words on.

Covid-19 made me realize I was incel

When I was lean and still got treated like shit gf foids, kek

Almost once, but I never had an actual breakdown. Though seeing couples pisses me off a lot.

When I was 14 my friend group were a bunch of guys who were ugly (but also NT normies mentally), they all had GFs while I had absolutely nothing, still a khhv now, one day when we were on an online game one of them decided to keep calling me virgin because they knew I never had anything, the others joined in, at this point I smashed something in my room and started contemplating my existence.

I didn’t understand back then how these ungrateful retards were getting early teen sex while I literally mogged each of them yet I already knew that no foid would ever want me. Fast forward to now and I was right, my experience with other gender is the same as it was at 14, zero.
I knew I was ugly because everyone couldn't resist telling me it constantly. Hence why I hate humanity.

When I started learning stuff about the blackpill and inceldom, it just confirmed some stuff that I saw and thought, but that I couldn't really put any words on.

When women started calling me an ugly fat virgin to my face, well, I turned to drinking, hard. I guess that's sort of a breakdown. My personality hasn't changed much since I was a teenager. I think that foids are just a lot more crass these days, especially after #metoo.
After #metoo the power went to their heads and now anything involving ugly men is rape.

Almost once, but I never had an actual breakdown. Though seeing couples pisses me off a lot.

__reiuji_utsuho_touhou_drawn_by_lesailes__sample-f6ef3f96f594be690fab3492fa59e11e.jpg

Hell’s Artificial Sun

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Your cream pie was mistakenly delivered to Chad's house and there will be no refunds

When I lived in the youth commune, they had a "Relationships" group activity. I was mostly disregarded for it.

The Sheboons in the youth commune would hook up in rooms.

When I lost my mom I realized from now on everything will be a downhill and I abandoned any thoughts that things will change.

When I lost my mom I realized from now on everything will be a downhill and I abandoned any thoughts that things will change.

Thank you for that. I'll post more photos now as comfort.

When I was 10 I knew it was finished and tried to stab my heart

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back