Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you ever get in a physical altercation at school?

I've been in a few fights with strangers and all my family members. Beat up my dad once; my brother a bunch of times.

Huh. You know, maybe it is my personality making me incel. :feelshaha:

Yes but it wasnt very serious. Got into a fight with a chadlite "friend" and took him to the ground and choked him till he tapped. I dont even remember what it was over

Yes but it wasnt very serious. Got into a fight with a chadlite "friend" and took him to the ground and choked him till he tapped. I dont even remember what it was over
He probably said something condescending. That seems likely.

He probably said something condescending. That seems likely.
If my memory serves me right he said something about me being gay cause I was still a virgin. But it's been a long while

If my memory serves me right he said something about me being gay cause I was still a virgin. But it's been a long while
I knew it was something like that. I probably would have done the same thing if he said it.

I knew it was something like that. I probably would have done the same thing if he said it.
The only positive is he was 6'1 or 6'2 at the time and I was never bullied after that

The only positive is he was 6'1 or 6'2 at the time and I was never bullied after that
Good on you tbh boyo. Insults about being virgin warrant that kind of thing.