Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you ever do sports and in which were you good in?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I only ever did skiing and despite suffering from a severe disability I became surprisingly good in it. But due to stress (professional/acdemical) I gave it up.

Nope, I suck at sports and
hated physical education at school.

I'm at literally bad at everything. I had the lowest grades of everyone and i always got picked last in PE. I have no hobbies. i suck at video games. I have no friends. my family hates me. I fail in every aspect of life. I'm beyond subhuman. my IQ has to be like 60 or something. I need to get my fucking face smashed in with a hammer and die already. i'm worthless and everyone hates me and wants me to dIe. I never wanted to be so worthless but god hates me and wants me to suffer.

I only ever did skiing and despite suffering from a severe disability I became surprisingly good in it. But due to stress (professional/acdemical) I gave it up.
Yes,I was actually good at it but shy sometimes
I'm at literally bad at everything. I had the lowest grades of everyone and i always got picked last in PE. I have no hobbies. i suck at video games. I have no friends. my family hates me. I fail in every aspect of life. I'm beyond subhuman. my IQ has to be like 60 or something. I need to get my fucking face smashed in with a hammer and die already. i'm worthless and everyone hates me and wants me to dIe. I never wanted to be so worthless but god hates me and wants me to suffer.
I feel you man

Fucking high jump

Fucking high jump

MMA, but due to injury I had to quit temporarily and then uni came which consumed all my time. I liked skiing a lot; we used to go on these winter sports trips during high school at an indoor skiing and snowboarding facility here in the NL. Never have actually skied or snowboarded in the mountains though. Now I just do calisthenics

I used to do badminton. Other sports were too hard for manlet ethnics like me. Nowadays I play tennis with some curries weekly

When I was a kid my parents made me join all sorts of sports to find the one I liked. They just refused to accept that I don't fucking like sports.

I did:
-Soccer.
-Football.
-Basketball.
-Volleyball.
-Swimming.
-Tennis.
-Squash.
-Karate.
-Gymnastics.
-Horse riding.

I did each of them for at least a year. Hated each and every one.

Used to be good at swiming and dancing.

I play basketball relatively well, but I don't play on the court near my house, the tall guys cancel me out

I’m actually a very good basketball player if I lose my inhibition,a very good table tennis player, decent football defender, very good swimmer i swam so much I’m like a fish, good at volleyball , that’s it
Hope you manage to do it.
Also I fucking hate bodybuilding and “the gym “
Same. Especially that you feel forced to do so and everyone just goes. That culture is so fucking annoying. It is also interesting because you are called toxically masculine for doing it, but also shamed by women/soys if you don't do it. No matter what you do women will always say the opposite.

basketball but stopped after freshman year cause I'm 5'7

I've never been good at any sport. I'm mediocre at cardio stuff like swimming, running, cycling.

I used to do Karate up until 9th grade, it was fun sometimes.

In highschool I did track and was a 1 mile runner and also did wrestling my senior year.
Fuck wrestling practice bro, we had to run in a hot ass room for 20 minuets each day and THEN we practiced with our partners for another hour.
Also we already had a guy in the 160 lbs range so I never got to go to competition:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Boxing and gymmaxxing

Baseball, boxing due to my agility, and wrestling

I was good at sports. Was a top 100 player in football

I was voted mvp of my baseball team when I was 16. Cleanup hitter, stole bases and played center field at 260lbs.

All catholic football at two different positions over 2 years.

Captain of my high school football team and a three year starter. (Started varisty as a sophomore)

I could outrun people 100lbs lighter than me in sprinting and long distance.

Could almost dunk a basketball at 270lbs. (Needed like 2 more inches, I could do a small ball)

Same.

I was decent enough at general physical education. I played football until freshman year of high school, baseball until 6th grade. Though, in PE class, I was always the last picked.

I was good at karate and could run fast

Only swimming.