Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you ever daydream about going Emergency Room, although you'd never do that?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

* Added a proper title for the thread.

didn't understand what emergincy room mean

I go to the emergency room very often already as a disabled incel, it's over for me.
Well, my sincere condolences... my fellow forum brother. What medical condition are you suffering from?

didn't understand what emergincy room mean
ER. We already know WE WILL NEVER DO A MASSIVE SHOOTOUT or VIOLENCE: not only you will be imprisoned, but many other consequences.

I'm sure we all have thought (at some point in our lives) about going into the dark side, when things looked like endgame.

The most probable outcome for a major part of the userbase is, attempting suicide. I'm very sorry if you hate seeing my threads, I just feel quite down, as of now.

I don't know what to do. I wish my problems went away.

not only you will be imprisoned
small chance that you will be impresoned considering you will rope after killing who you want
We already know WE WILL NEVER DO A MASSIVE SHOOTOUT or VIOLENCE
i mean if inceldom continue in groing and normies are pushed to inceldom then the number of shootings will defenitly have inceldom as one of the main reasons to do it

ER. We already know WE WILL NEVER DO A MASSIVE SHOOTOUT or VIOLENCE: not only you will be imprisoned, but many other consequences.

I'm sure we all have thought (at some point in our lives) about going into the dark side, when things looked like endgame.
can't get improsined when you delete yourself (in Minecraft)

The most probable outcome for a major part of the userbase is, attempting suicide
true , especially non american .
this sub will be blessed if it will be the reason of 3 or 4 shootings

@Khanivore Did you order him to make this thread? (In video game)

The last time I had to go to the Emergerncy room it was a brutal blackpill, they tried to kill me.