Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you eat lunch alone at school?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I ate lunch alone during the whole school year 2009-10. I used to purposely stand at the back of the long lunch queue so I had some where to stand at lunch time rather than having to walk around alone. I would get my tray of curry and sit at a table alone, the worst thing is they weren't those small circle tables, they were long tables designed for about 10 people.

I couldn't handle it any longer and so the next school year I brought a sandwich to school with me and ate it in the toilets. Then I walked around alone for the remaining 30 minutes.

Yes bro but I ate in the bushes around school and not the toilet

the toilets stank way too much to be there for even 5 minutes

No, but I was always the silent type, because whenever I said something I got ridiculed for it

Nah, I usually sat with my friends up until my senior year in HS because most of my friends either left early or had a different lunch, because my school had two different lunches where one half of the school went and then the other half afterwards.
Even then I usually just went to a teachers room and hung out with the people in there.

I did sometimes but I couldn’t handle the shame of being one of if not the only kid eating alone. I found other weird kids to eat lunch with.

yeah.

i ate lunch in this special abandoned english classroom or backstage in the gym

Most of my lunches were eaten sitting alone.

I never though about it before but yeah, I always ate alone.

Never in the toilets though:feelswhat:

unless artificial synthetically implanted memories; can't recall a single event where I was not alone.

I ate lunch alone during the whole school year 2009-10. I used to purposely stand at the back of the long lunch queue so I had some where to stand at lunch time rather than having to walk around alone. I would get my tray of curry and sit at a table alone, the worst thing is they weren't those small circle tables, they were long tables designed for about 10 people.

I couldn't handle it any longer and so the next school year I brought a sandwich to school with me and ate it in the toilets. Then I walked around alone for the remaining 30 minutes.
In high school yeah a lot

:(

yes and still do most of the time

I was either alone at my table, either I had a few nerdy male friends with me. We were a small groups who was bullied all the time. 20 years later, none of us had children or foids, excepted the chinese one who was adopted by a jew family.

Oddly enough not in school but often in college

Yes I sure did absolutely brutal

Used to go home for lunch. Ultimate truecel trait.

no, i don't think i would be able to handle it tbh.
in elementary school i sat with friends

in middle school i sat with "friends"

in high school i sat with myself
mogs me at going to highschool tbh

no i had "friends" in highschool

Yes all the time

Sometimes, yeah. Even ate in bathroom or computer lab

yup, i went out to eat once. highschool is long gone though

Yeah I did that too a lot of time. Just chilled alone or walked around and listened to music.

I don't remember what i did

Only every single day of my school life.

Either alone or I just sat in the shitter. There was another incel who likely sat in the one next to me. FOR A FULL YEAR. We never acknowledged the other.

:cryfeels:

I was a band member, so I always ate in the band room with my 2 closest friends (at the time) until I started taking college classes. HS students taking college classes at my school could leave campus before lunchtime, so I always just went home and prepped/ate lunch prior to going to my college class

Sometimes, yeah. Even ate in bathroom or computer lab
Yeah, it's bad. I even had to fake going to detention so I could have at least a place to sit.

Occasionally in college. I choose not to socialize at the start but later I do end up socializing with classmates and eating together or hanging out together during lunch breaks. But I prefer to be by myself. :feelscomfy:

:feelsseriously:What do you think?

12th grade I would just walk home for lunch and sometimes not come back.

Yeah, I ate lunch alone K-12, and many times throughout college, too. The universe was telling me for a long time, and early on, too, that I was unwanted trash.

I remember in highschool I tried sitting with people at a table and a black kid came up to me as I was going to sit down and slapped my lunch out of my hand then stood there trying to get me to fight. I was retarded enough to try again the next day and they slapped it out of my hand again. I never ate with or talked to anybody again after that until I graduated.

[UWSL]I brought a sandwich to school with me and ate it in the toilets. Then I walked around alone for the remaining 30 minutes.[/UWSL]
Brutal and recognizable. I did exactly this for 3 months while I didnt have a group to stand with. Also ate at the toilets once. I just walked through every corridor during the breaks and often I went outside to just walk to the public library and back. I dreaded the breaks the most. After the autumn holiday I finally gathered enough courage to stand with a group and then one guy even said to me "what are you even doing here". Im not kidding you, normies really wouldnt have minded if I killed myself in highschool.

I even had to fake going to detention so I could have at least a place to sit.
You are not alone. I was doing this as early as 6th grade.

Last edited:
No, but I was always the silent type, because whenever I said something I got ridiculed for it
whenever i tried to make a joke or something they would just ignore me

ate at the top of a stairwell with my one friend and 2-3 of his friends. one was a truecel and the other was a normal that brought a girl there (while i wasn't there thankfully)

When I was in junior school we ate in year groups. I would eat my sandwiches with all the other boys from the year. The canteen was pretty crowded - it wasn't very big. I wasn't that popular but we got in ate as fast as possible and got out so we could play more football, rugby or cricket.

In highschool? I only remember eating in the canteen a handful of times in the first few weeks of year 7. Generally with someone but sometimes alone. Generally we would be out in the field or in the bushes with my crew and I'd just eat my sandwiches there. There were numerous different places we would hide - or we would hop the fence and go to the chippy or hop the fence into the farmers field. In year 9 things got really bad - friends drifted off and became druggies and alcoholics. The school got more dangerous due to gang conflicts. Some of the people I knew either got kicked out or their parents pulled them out of school because they were worried or they got sent off for remedial classes at another school.

In year 11 I spent a lot of lunch times in the workshop with this weird mormon guy. He was very unpopular as well. We sat together in a bunch of classes, we argued about religion but we would talk "shop" most of the time - one of the technology teachers was a cool with us because we both knew our way around the work shop off by heart because our fathers were both engineers. We would use the computers, work on our project folders, use the equipment. Sometimes he would tell us to set the workshop up for a class or make some work sheets and he would eat with us to. Some lunch times I was alone - I would find somewhere quiet to eat and hide.

Yes, from grade 6 onwards I ate alone often in the school office. I went home most of the time in hs for lunch and the rest of the time went to a seperate lunch room for kids with issues, it was just me and a handful of autists + a couple teachers but infinitely better than the cafeteria.
St. Dancecel

Depended on what year. I had several close friends in high school, but I only ate lunch with them in my last two years, because their lunch breaks were at different times that mine. In my first two, I sat alone.

Yes and I would sit in the janitors closet (one time a couple came in and started making out as I was reading braincels)

I was too poor to eat at school.

No my class sat together, so I sat with them, but when groups started to form and I had no group to be with I sat besides others groups like a weirdo not saying anything just clinging into whoever I could find. Eventually I quit school entirely. I couldn’t handle being all alone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back