Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you change in the stalls before PE

You changed in the stalls before PE because you were a self-conscious beta

• Yes

• No

• Medically Excused

• Got PE cred in something gay like band, show choir, drama

Results are only viewable after voting.
sat my ass on them bleachers son

My gym teachers were pretty damn fit and that made it sting worse when I would have to haul my fat ass 2 laps around campus while they berated us with megaphones while they rode in a golf cart. They could've ran with us. Can older Chad's identify loser kids and go out of their way to hassle the kids like me?

Can older Chad's identify loser kids and go out of their way to hassle the kids like me?
Yes they can, and they do.

Never did that. Wasn't gonna allow myself to get body mogged by everyone.

I changed in the showers, the showers had curtains.

I changed in the locker room

I was in a program and we changed in this tiny as fuck bathroom where if you moved one step you'd bump into someone.

I changed in front of everyone, I didn’t really care

I didn't really care about changing, but because I hated doing any group activities I would just sometimes not change at all and sit it out. Gym as a whole was still hell for me though.

I didn't really care about changing, but because I hated doing any group activities I would just sometimes not change at all and sit it out. Gym as a whole was still hell for me though.
Imagine... being able to sit out... must be nice...

Where are you from?

Imagine... being able to sit out... must be nice...

Where are you from?
U.S, but its not like it didn't have consequences. My grade could have suffered a lot more had the coach actually gave a shit

i guess i was extremely bluepilled back then and i let myself be body and facemogged by all of the chads, chadlites and normies i went to school with. But if i was blackpilled and in same situation?? then you can bet ur ass id be in the stalls changing, not letting the bullies/ fuckwits seeing my subhuman thing you call a body, with a subhuman circle on top of it which we call a face.

No because we had an open locker room.

Changed in a bathroom during middle/high school, but 80% of guys did it so it wasn't so bad. Didn't give a fuck about changing during uni, who cares if they see my dick.

No. What do I care if they see my non erect dick piss ?
If they talk about it it makes them gay for looking at my dick discrediting whatever they say so it hurts them more than it does me.

no i was low inhib back then didnt give a fuck despite my fat body showing.

We didn't have stalls so I couldn't.

I faked asthma

I didn't mind changing in front of everyone sometimes I would choose the stalls though.

I'd kinda hide towards the lockers.
Changing in the stall would have brought too much attention to myself.

I played the baritone (see below), so I was excused. I left soon after HS because everyone I knew in band were a hardcore beta bluepiller. I couldn’t stand them.

This is what it is, you stupid mongrel.
71Hst1xYVXL._SL1500_.jpg

nah bruv, came to school with my PE kit under my uniform

I changed in front of everyone, I didn’t really care
Same
There weren't any stalls to change in, but I didn't really care. I definitely wasn't athletic, I wasn't pencil then but wasn't fat either. The best thing i had going for me was in my pants.

Last edited:
No, I was a massively skinny pale little shit that people would make fun of at times, but still not enough for me to hide like that. But once I was old enough I just realized I didn't have to do any PE if I didn't want to, just don't go to class. I never liked sports anyway. Except baseball, that was fun.

I actually really enjoyed sports even though I was never athletically gifted. My parents forced me into many sports and extra activities when I was young so I grew up just used to doing sports and physical activities. I was a fat shit as a kid but that was primarily due to my diet. After every game I'd be rewarded with a literal tub of ice cream so that definitely didn't help me lose any pounds.
We didn't have P.E./Gym during elementary school. In middle school we had PE. I used to wear my PE uniform under my school uniform on most days. So when I went to change nobody would see me undress. Then after PE I used to put on my school uniform then under my clothes I'd take off the sweaty PE uniform. Rarely, if ever, did anyone ever see me in my underwear or without a shirt. One time we had public physicals and some of the boys were making fun of my tits. It made me feel bad but looking back I should have made fun of them for looking at a half-naked boy and why they were eyeing me up. Fucking faggots.

In high school you didn't even need to go to PE/Gym but you instead needed a "health credit." You needed 1 per year. Could take a number of different things to get your health credit. A class. Bowling. Dancing. Choir too I believe. I took BodyBuilding/Gym for 4 years. All the boys would change in the boys locker rooms. There were about 20 of us. 12 or so boys would go to the bathroom to change so you'd never see them normally. 8 of the other boys would just change in the locker area where everyone could see you but it was common to just face your locker when you changed. So if you looked around you would see a lot of bare boy ass but rarely a dick. Of those 8 about 5 of us took showers after Gym. It was also a common rule to not look down below the waist but there were about 10 shower stalls and only 5 of us showering so we had lots of free space. I legit never saw a dick in those 4 years. If someone saw mine they never brought it up. I'm small as shit though. I had huge fears of people laughing at my small dick but in reality that never actually happens. Guys I mean. I've never had a guy laugh at my small dick. I've had a girl laugh but that is common among females to laugh at the expense of the male.