Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you buy anything during black Friday?

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
I bought two pairs of trainers, some hoodies and some playstation games tbh, but didn't spend much at all when compared with most people in the west.

What did you guys buy? did you even take part in this normie event?

No, in my country black friday is know as "black fraud", a lot of stores increase the price of their products a few weeks before the black friday, and then sell at the same price as before, lying that it has a discount of 30%-50%, that's brazil for you

I'm simply too ugly to take part in black Friday

Cuck by new account for blacked.com

haven't stepped outside since thursday

Fakecel how did you get that? Did you fuck some hooker?
Yea, she told me she was clean and everything, I'm still waiting on my blood test results to check for HIV, I've been worrying so much

Yea, she told me she was clean and everything, I'm still waiting on my blood test results to check for HIV, I've been worrying so much
I'm sorry to hear that, I will pray for you. Hopefully it is nothing serious or life threatening.

Nothing. I have no family, no friends.

No i don't participate in cucked normscum holidays events and trends

ps4 controller for pc gaming, dont own a ps4

also bought mom a fire stick 4k for christmas to help her with cable bills, hulu was 99 cents a month for a year on streaming service

Black ops 4
I really like it

ps4 controller for pc gaming, dont own a ps4

also bought mom a fire stick 4k for christmas to help her with cable bills, hulu was 99 cents a month for a year on streaming service
Hmm I should have bought my mom something too. I will ask her if she wants anything during cyber Monday.

Nothing. But I regret because a friend told me of some sweet discounts on delivery food that I like but usually don't order because it's expensive, like Japanese food.

no, and anyway nothing I really want are in discount

Black friday is literally for niggers and spics. If you ever go to a store on black friday, it's literally filled with them and a couple white people.

Spics and niggers are good consumer races.

Black friday is literally for niggers and spics. If you ever go to a store on black friday, it's literally filled with them and a couple white people.

Is that why it's called Black Friday?

Stfu retarded maycel

I bought a $15 20,000mah battery pack and 5 pair of socks for $4. My parents bought a $250 IPad.

You look like a faggot. I'd deck you and stamp on your glasses you 4 eyed cuck.
Yes, I already know shitskins are more prone to violence because they cannot control their most primal desires. They cannot control their natural, animistic impulses and as a result can only produce garbage and human suffering.

Yes, I already know shitskins are more prone to violence because they cannot control their most primal desires. They cannot control their natural, animistic impulses and as a result can only produce garbage and human suffering.
k
I bought a $15 20,000mah battery pack and 5 pair of socks for $4. My parents bought a $250 IPad.
What model was the Ipad?

No, I was on here enjoying hot cocoa

Nothing because clothes are for normies and i ain't one.

k

What model was the Ipad?
6th gen 9.7inch with 32gb. They are boomers, my dad has a 128gb Iphone and he only has like 10gb on it and my mom has a flip phone jfl.

No, since i couldnt buy a qt gf :feelsbadman:

No, even if I wanted to buy some videogame...then I remembered they've lost coping efficacy on me and they're overcucked.

I don't support it.

I just stayed home all day. It was nearly impossible to buy things with the traffic and crowds.

It was bollocks in the UK: was 49.99 now 39.99. Fuckin yaldiy! How the fuck is that a black friday deal. I though it was meant to be 50% off, that sort of stuff. I'll wait till the boxing day sales, see if there's anything decent then.

I bought 3 PS4 games:

Demon Gaze 2
Crash Trilogy
FF15

All were 20 bucks or less I think.

It was bollocks in the UK: was 49.99 now 39.99. Fuckin yaldiy! How the fuck is that a black friday deal. I though it was meant to be 50% off, that sort of stuff. I'll wait till the boxing day sales, see if there's anything decent then.
I got 50% off on both the trainers I bought though.

Maybe the black Friday wasn't too good for gadgets and electronics this year? idk.

I didn't have enough money to get anything I really wanted and the CPU I settled for wasn't even on sale

No, in my country black friday is know as "black fraud", a lot of stores increase the price of their products a few weeks before the black friday, and then sell at the same price as before, lying that it has a discount of 30%-50%, that's brazil for you
heh its the same here in Argentina, this kind of shit doesn't fly in 3rd world countries