Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you also notice this?

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★

Did you notice that the louder someone screams about "I HATE THE INFILTRATORS SO MUCH, WE NEED TO BAN GRAYCELS, WE NEED TO SHUT THE REGISTRATION DOWN, WE NEED TO BAN EVERYONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!", the higher the chance of said person being some subhuman offsite tranny shill?
P.S. I can't show you proof of that second brown retard saying he is a "FOID HUNTER" because literally every single of his subhuman posts got NU to the KED (KEKAROOOOO), but if you used this site for a month or longer you should know this.

Most GrAYcels are either shittok zoomers, IT trolls, tourists from other spaces like reddit or 4chan and quite a few of them are brocels (we are barring the cases were they have been proven to be feds)

I'm not up to speed on the gossip, you should've opened this thread telling the rest of us who B/W Muttcel is.

you should've opened this thread telling the rest of us who B/W Muttcel is.
Read the P.S. in the OP. He is some brown retard who said he is some "FOID INFILTRATOR HUNTER" and other brown retards praised him for it.

Read the P.S. in the OP. He is some brown retard who said he is some "FOID INFILTRATOR HUNTER" and other brown retards praised him for it.

But what did he actually do that was so hypocritical? Or is it just that he got banned?

Neither of them were infiltrators but I'm still not sure about you.

But what did he actually do that was so hypocritical?
Are you even reading this thread? Both of them claimed to be some sort of authority around here but in reality they are literally competitor website shills.

Are you even reading this thread? Both of them claimed to be some sort of authority around here but in reality they are literally competitor website shills.

Where does it say that, though? I know nothing about them advocating for competitor websites, you haven't shown that in the screenshot, you haven't told the whole story about them being shills for other websites, this is a story I'm not familiar with yet. So why not tell the story first?

In the first fucking post of this thread.

View attachment 975641

Did you notice that the louder someone screams about "I HATE THE INFILTRATORS SO MUCH, WE NEED TO BAN GRAYCELS, WE NEED TO SHUT THE REGISTRATION DOWN, WE NEED TO BAN EVERYONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!", the higher the chance of said person being some subhuman offsite tranny shill?
P.S. I can't show you proof of that second brown retard saying he is a "FOID HUNTER" because literally every single of his subhuman posts got NU to the KED (KEKAROOOOO), but if you used this site for a month or longer you should know this.

No? All you said was that he was an offsite shill. You haven't actually told the story. You just said "He's an offsite shill" like I knew that beforehand.

No? All you said was that he was an offsite shill. You haven't actually told the story. You just said "He's an offsite shill" like I knew that beforehand.
You are conveniently ignoring the picture that this thread starts with.

You are conveniently ignoring the picture that this thread starts with.

Where in this image is the story told of B/W Muttcel being a shill of any kind?

I don't see any screenshots of him supporting rival sites, or even him seen on a rival site. I don't know what this is supposed to even be.

Where in this image is the story told of B/W Muttcel being a shill of any kind?

What part of this is supposed to be revealing how he's a shill? I'm not asking about whether he's a "Foid Hunter," I'm asking how he supposedly shilled for other sites.

Is this post saying "I can't show you that because his posts are deleted?" Is this post saying "I won't show you that because I'm assuming you already know?"

View attachment 975641

all of you are infiltrators on MY forum

View attachment 975641

Glad he got banned, His alt on inceldom cafe is Full metal

He abuses his mod powers to harass users by making him unignorable and unblockable so your stick with him shitting on every thread you make.

And yeah i support the idea hes a tranny mutt