Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you also notice the recent hipster-bicycle trend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFP

BFP

Banned
-
Maybe in Europe the middle class already used bicycle as a transportation, but at least in South America, only low class workers used bicycle to move around since it's a costless transport. So whenever you saw a man riding a bicycle it was always a poor construction worker or something like that.

But in recent years, since this green sustainability shit, a lot of middle class university students started riding bicycles too so they can look hippy and trendy as virtue signaling environmentalists.

I think it is also consequence of people becoming poorer. What humans do to cope is they create or embrace a culture out of it, so it gives this illusion that the human is choosing this instead of being pressured into it by external forces (in the case, economic).

I think it is also consequence of people becoming poorer. What humans do to cope is they create or embrace a culture out of it, so it gives this illusion that the human is choosing this instead of being pressured into it by external forces (in the case, economic).

its been a trend for like 10 years

added to my list of high iq posters

They just want to be *unique* just like with weird hairstyles/colors and clothes.

Yes...they're adding more bikes so now more of these unathletic cucks can knock into people.

The funniest part about this is that bikes are the least efficient way to achieve their "goal" of sustainable transportation and pollution reduction. If they really cared, they'd get themselves educated about urban planning and effective public transportation. They won't though, because for all the effort they put into trying to look hip and smart, they're just blatantly fucking stupid lmao.

Imagine no cars bro

Fixiehipster

This x 1000. It's analogous to self-unaware incels who go MGTOW or become CT orbiters.

yeah back in like 2010 with those dumbass fixie bikes

This shit isn't recent.

yeah back in like 2010 with those dumbass fixie bikes

I've heard the reason fo rthose being popular is because you don't have to put your feet down when you stop, but that is a stupid reason, I think. Save like 1 second at a stop light, or have a much easier ride? I'd take the easier ride, thank you. I had a fixed gear bike as a kid and I hated that trash.

Maybe in Europe the middle class already used bicycle as a transportation, but at least in South America, only low class workers used bicycle to move around since it's a costless transport. So whenever you saw a man riding a bicycle it was always a poor construction worker or something like that.

But in recent years, since this green sustainability shit, a lot of middle class university students started riding bicycles too so they can look hippy and trendy as virtue signaling environmentalists.
Very nice, i will purchase a bicycle soon(fitness reasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.