Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did You agree with thanos

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
The dude wiped up half the life in the universe.

Even thanos knew overpopulation was a problem.

cringe movie but i guess so

Thanos should let me fuck womem

Its not that overpopulation is the main problem, humans are just a flawed species

Thanos :soy: iron Man! Batman! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Thanos :soy: iron Man! Batman! :soy::soy::soy::soy:
I wouldn't kill people randomly though. I'd only kill people who deserved it murderers, sjws, feminists, religious people (non incels only), a whole bunch of rapists, ethnics, JEWS.
Chad and Stacy would only be left if they were tolerable to be around. And probably most if not all normies would die too

I would agree by the virtue of having a chance to die in snap and relieved from this clown world

He should've vanished everyone not just half of them

He has a good point

He should've killed the entire population of the galaxy instead of just half.

No im not a numale i dont watch marvel movies, the only “superhero” movie ive watched was joker

mcu are cuck movies for retarded people but yes i agree
they turned their best super hero ever (spiderman) into the ballsucker of the most uninteresting one (iron man) so yeah shit movies

No lol he could have just killed all of the people who were below average SMV. ez

Foids would snap to eliminate the bottom 80% of men

If i had his power i would change women into loving, caring monogamous cratures. Instead of what they really are.

Foids would snap to eliminate the bottom 80% of men
This would be funny/interesting because for the first time ever actual "femcels" could exist, but probably most women who couldn't secure Chad would just become lesbians as the idea of loneliness is inconceivable to them.

Nope, his logic was retarded. Randomly and arbitrarily killing half the population doesn't solve shit, it just postpones the problem a few millenia into the future.

Just like the Reapers in Mass Effect, they simply repeat an endless killing cycle without ever solving the underlying issue.

Imagine having unlimited power and wasting it on a pointless murder spree when you could have shaped the universe unto anything you wanted.

This would be funny/interesting because for the first time ever actual "femcels" could exist, but probably most women who couldn't secure Chad would just become lesbians as the idea of loneliness is inconceivable to them.
I'd like to see a movie of that

Imagine having unlimited power and wasting it on a pointless murder spree when you could have shaped the universe unto anything you wanted.
Just like America.

cringe movie but i guess so
Thank god I'm not the only one who thinks it is cringey and overrated.
I
Nope, his logic was retarded. Randomly and arbitrarily killing half the population doesn't solve shit, it just postpones the problem a few millenia into the future.

Just like the Reapers in Mass Effect, they simply repeat an endless killing cycle without ever solving the underlying issue.

If I have that kind of shit up my sleeve, I would reduce every life form on the cosmos to the most basic of elements then suppress the emergence of life for all eternity. Since the chances of life emerging out of nothing is somewhat inevitable in this universe.

Last edited:
I don't watch capeshit