Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Did you accept your fate as an incel?

Did you accept your fate?

• Yes

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Recruit
★★★
Did you accept the fact that everything that went wrong went wrong because you are ugly or are you still angry and finding it difficult to just accept reality? I personally already accepted my fate but I still get angry sometimes, however the older I am the less angry I get, how about you guys?

Why are multiple votes allowed?

I still have one last solution to exploit before deciding whether or not it's still possible for me to obtain a love relationship. Otherwise, I'll just let myself die slowly in my tiny apartment.

I accept my reality but it doesn't mean I have to accept that this reality exists.

A long time ago

Yes, I did a long time ago

I've accepted it intellectually, as a matter of concrete fact, but that still hasn't made it's way into accepting it emotionally or psychologically.
It's a complex set of feelings, some of which are anger (mostly at injustices, being lied to, that sort of thing).

Did you accept the fact that everything that went wrong went wrong because you are ugly or are you still angry and finding it difficult to just accept reality? I personally already accepted my fate but I still get angry sometimes, however the older I am the less angry I get, how about you guys?
I also get a angry and depressed from time to time

If you are saying if I think it's completely over for me or not I will say no as I still have weight to lose.

As far as accepting that I get mistreated because of the way I look then yes I accept that.

I still can't accept it

It still bothers me and my thoughts are plagued with bluepilled crap in my deep psyche

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF by Adult Swim

I have come to peace with the fact I will die a virgin. But I had a couple mental breakdowns before that

No and I probably never will unless maybe I hit 40 and I'm still incel, at that point I'll probably rope.
The only thing that gives me lifefuel is the .000001% I might ascend.

i wouldn't mind it

I'm trying to find a girlfriend to prove I'm no volcel

I am still quite young so accepting it completely is difficult. I try to accept that things are over for me in the love and romance department but my carnal desires seem to take over most of the times and I end up fantasizing about having a gf one day. I know that's pretty pathetic and am working to change it. Reading Marquis de Sade is helping a bit.

Maybe when I get a sexbot then I can finally let go of humanity and go rot in some mountain cabin.

It was over before it even began. I suspected that I was an inkie when I was 12. Accepted it when I was 19. There is no escape, only the rope... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: