Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did Wilt Chamberlain Really Sleep With 20,000 Women?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Can you even imagine being a GigaChad?

These guys aren't just sleeping with dozens, or even hundreds of women over the course of their lives. They're sleeping with literally tens of thousands of women.

And we incels will never sleep with one. Not a single one. Lol. How is that even possible?

But most incredibly, even with those reported 20,000 sexual liaisons, Wilt is not known to have contracted any serious sexually transmitted diseases. Nor was there ever a woman who came forward with an unplanned pregnancy, a "little Wilt," or a paternity suit.

Last edited:

I don't think it was because of his looks.

I doubt he kept meticulous records, probably just an estimate.But yeah, it's winner takes all. Imagine being a guy that had to woo and court one of those 20000 women who gave it up to Wilt after 5 minutes.

known some coping numales who think they can be like him by sleeping with lots of women, but it's all about your bones not your bodycount

You guys have to understand that he was literally a statusmaxxed gigachad 7' basketballer. And odds are he was having orgies. The 20k was probably a myth but I think its possible hes well over 1000 lays

20k is too much but he definitely did sleep with a lot of femoids.

Probably not, but he definitely fucked tons of sluts. The NBA is well-known for its rampant debauchery. Most current players probably have slay counts in at least the hundreds.

And it probably meant nothing to him. If women are roasties what are men?

Hygergamy is the absolute truth. There are men who are untouchable their entire lives despite their best efforts reaching their potential while their are men who don't even have to try.

Only gigachad can achieve such an amount.

And yet I can't even get a measly kiss on the cheek.

20k is overboard but no doubt he slept with thousands.

You guys have to understand that he was literally a statusmaxxed gigachad 7' basketballer. And odds are he was having orgies. The 20k was probably a myth but I think its possible hes well over 1000 lays
Probably not, but he definitely fucked tons of sluts. The NBA is well-known for its rampant debauchery. Most current players probably have slay counts in at least the hundreds.
20k is overboard but no doubt he slept with thousands.

Gigacope. Could easily have been 30,000 or more.

when he was younger he was a tyrone