Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did u had early or late puberty?

my puberty never came tbh its over

Probably 13 or 14. Idk

early, but it only went half way, it is as if I only completed 50% of puberty jfl

It is brutal man. To be normal height most of your life and then suddenly stop growing. I was 5'6" to 5'7" at 13 which is normal height. But then I stopped growing and now I am 5'7".
its still better than being short ur entire life.

Early

At 13 I was one of the tallest kids

I haven't grown one inch since then, and now I'm a manlet.

Early

At 13 I was one of the tallest kids

I haven't grown one inch since then, and now I'm a manlet.
thats literally me, at least I got to experience what it feels like to be a tallfag, it didnt help me but it felt good to be a tall ogre

I came in my puberty when I was 12.

Very early tbh, i remember starting to shave in like 7th grade. I was taller than everyone 5th-8th grade, and then everyone caught up (and for the most part surpassed) me

Never really happened it may have been extremely gradual every male around me was already developed back in school and I remained the same. I finally started getting facial hair when I was in my mid 20s.

It started normal and ended quickly

I dont know but i believe mouth breathing during puberty fucked my face so hard that it even affected my height. Because when i was 12 i didnt have fucked up Jaws and teeth. Life is unfair.

Early tbh, I was among the first guys on my grade to change voice. It's ropefuel tbh but I guess it could help you get girls if you are not ugly

I look 3 years younger than I am

very late tbh

on time like 10 or 11 idk

way too late and in fact im still waiting to hit a second puberty, the one i was cursed with sucks, i hate looking 5 years younger than my age

Idk man. My facial hair started to grow when I was 18. But I already have my shit low voice for as long as I can remember. And I'm still a manlet so height growth is still absent in my puberty

what age
mine started at 13~ i grew 4 inches from 13 1/2 to 14 1/2
15 I think. I was like 160 cm during the time (just lol) and grew to 170 in a year then stopped

I started at 11-12.

Very late i guess
till 16 i had no facial hair, even virgin moustache
at 16.5 i was 161cm lol :lul::lul::lul:

Not only early puberty, but also partial puberty. I was 9 or 10 when it started. I'm 19 now, and my voice sounds like i'm really young still, i'm a 5'6 manlet, my chin is recessed to hell and i have shit beard genetics. Although i did get a decent amount of body hair (not too much but not too little) my dick never grew to proper size, nor did my balls. I'm basically stuck as a half kid half man thing. My voice sounds so young in fact, that the other day someone told me that they GENUINELY thought i was 11. It never began

Very early, I had adult's body but child's face. I still have a very young looking face and adult body tbh

I barely had puberty

Late as phuck. I didn't actually go through it until 17-22. I'm 24 years old and can't even grow beard stubble.

Meanwhile I see highschool kids with full beards.

It's over.

Late. I have always been below average height. It fucking sucks. I know some late bloomers who were short early on but then ended up being tall. Sadly I was not one of those people

Late. I have always been below average height. It fucking sucks. I know some late bloomers who were short early on but then ended up being tall. Sadly I was not one of those people
how short cury fren

I broke my voice when I was 12 and got pubes when i was 11

Same thing happened to me. It sucks how the ugly duckling scenario rarely happens. There were guys in middle school that were already over 6ft, that had girls lusting after them.