Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did this woman who got mauled try to fuck the dogs?? (dogpill discretion)

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
she was found completely naked without her clothes. weird because i dont think its normally to completely lose your clothes in a dog attack but idk. maybe the universe was avenging incels for this slut fucking the dogs. brutal pill for her. all ye strumpets beware this is your fate one day the dogpill will backfire

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpkeFD4Twc4

she was 100% trying to fuck the dogs, why else would she be naked? why would dogs rip all of her clothes off? :feelsthink::feelsthink:

It is suspicious indeed. Where are the clothes? I doubt the dogs would have eaten them all. If they did, well maybe the cops should get them. And if they didn't, then where are the tore down parts?

Maybe she was just coming out of the shower or something? But then why would she do that on the job? And then why was the front door open?

So many questions that would never be asked by the journalists, unless there is indeed a Law suit against the dog owners, in which case they will ask these questions to defend themselves.

I can't wait until she fucking kills herself or dies trying to fuck another dog! (in video game)