Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did this forum develop "learned helplessness"?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
From Google:
Learned helplessness is a state that occurs after a person has experienced a stressful situation repeatedly. They come to believe that they are unable to control or change the situation, so they do not try — even when opportunities for change become available.

Nobody cares about fakecels (or other shitty users) anymore because fakecels like Moeggels and Broly rarely get banned. Have we all just accepted that this is fakecels.is?
Chadsco

From Google:
Learned helplessness is a state that occurs after a person has experienced a stressful situation repeatedly. They come to believe that they are unable to control or change the situation, so they do not try — even when opportunities for change become available.

Nobody cares about fakecels (or other shitty users) anymore because fakecels like Moeggels and Broly rarely get banned. Have we all just accepted that this is fakecels.is?
View attachment 712367
Not just fakecels.is, but chads.is

I'm not Chad.

From Google:

View attachment 712367
Somewhat.

Most truecels already come here defeated, the forum wouldn't have changed their perception.

Shut up goyim and pay me some subscriptions

.They’ll act as if their lives are hard but yet are revealed to be hit on by a classmate foid and even when exposed trying to derail it by blaming it on mask fishing and claiming one of their worst Blackpill life experience is being rejected by a foid he talked to on Roblox. Who probably won’t make it to Med school due to being Low iq fuck he is . @DespressedCurryCel1 .
Such a low iq guy has grades you can only dream off Kek and I’m not even trying that hard keep coping I’ll be more successful than you ever will. I don’t even want to go to med school anyway you dumb retard. I just wanted to go cuz my parents were pressuring me but now I don’t care. Also, Roblox? Really? When did I say that you stupid retard? Your stupid defeatist fakecels leaving the forum hit you too hard on the head while you were having faggot sex with them or some shit? Holy shit you’re stupid lmfao. And FYI the most black pilled experiences were when I actually cold approached and made sure that they don’t like me unlike your pussy animal loving faggot ass who wants to be ass raped by a dog so you don’t ask a girl out. Please kill your self you worthless defeatist pussy fakecel who’s too scared to show his face and who’s too stupid that he feel for my easiest bait and made himself fail at doxxing me. Go die please. Thanks in advance. Also you are aware that @universallyabhored one of the people who left the forum got positive attention from females before puberty fucked up his face right? Dumb shit.

Last edited:
Such a low iq guy has grades you can only dream off Kek and I’m not even trying that hard keep coping I’ll be more successful than you ever will
brag + parents are paying for education

brag + parents are paying for education
I’m not bragging I usually only mention my grades to make a point Kek especially since outcasted retard has seen my bio marks but stil calls me low IQ it makes no sense and school is free

Pretty much.
Nothing will change because the number of fakecels is overwhelming compared to the actual incels/truecels here.
Fakecels are normies , so their good at gaslighting and trying to shut down actual incels/truecels .

Anytime a fakecel is exposed , they will attempt to downplay it saying it’s “high school drama,”
”stop being so judgemental,”
“that happened to me so you can’t call it fakecel trait,”
This is the fakecel way of defending the other fakecel . Mainly also they feel personally attacked and called out . So naturally they will downplay it to make it seem not a big deal .

Then proceed to post normie rambling threads about which foid they worship and complaining about a bunch of shit like a highschool foid jfl.

They’re like parasites that need to be burnt to the ground .
Problem is the hosts of these parasites are protecting them , the moderators themselves .
This is literally a normie’s forum used by normies to past time in their normie life when they feel the need to feed their ego like the pests they are . Right now one of the supposed “incel” posters you’ve read already went out to a party invite by his high tier normie friend group and will come back online saying how miserable life is as a truecel to garner points for their ego to gloat over actual incels.

This forum is used by normies to create an echo chamber of verbal hate towards actual incels . It’s a trap meant to attract actual incels lurking into the den of normies waiting to pounce on any actual incel they can.

They’ll act as if their lives are hard but yet are revealed to be hit on by a classmate foid and even when exposed trying to derail it by blaming it on mask fishing and claiming one of their worst Blackpill life experience is being rejected by a foid he talked to on Roblox. Who probably won’t make it to Med school due to being Low iq fuck he is . @DespressedCurryCel1 .

Or @Tryna Ascend a 6’2 currycel with a social group and tries to act like a nigger to compensate for being ashamed as a curry who plans to ascend in university who probably won’t make it in the sports team due to being shit at basketball as the fuck he is .

Or @italo-Hellenecel who kissed an asian foid and met up with other fakecels in an incel meetup , who probably will have to settle for a noodle foid that uses him for a visa as the fuck he is .

And recently @JayGoptri who is a fakecel curry who wanted to create some cult and played the victim and larped as incel while he had a foid by his side . Who will probably end up being the only cult member in his group for failing to even attract anyone as the delusional normie fuck he is .

Don’t forget there’s more and more and more . It’s a never ending stream of fakecels . They act entitled as if they belong here on a forum called incel.is.

Not one of these fuckers are banned .
They openly brag because they know they’ll be welcomed back by other fakecels . I’ve seen more energy put in debates over a Blackpill theory topic talked about hundreds of times than actual fakecels admitting being fakecel scums being demanded by other 'incels' to be banned by the majority .

Absurd . All the fakecels should die . No mercy or empathy . If you fellow actual incels/truecels want a forum you can visit without these fakecel fucks , these fucks need to banned . Hey moderators where are you ? Do we need to present an explanation for you before you ban them? We’ve seen you ban actual incels/truecels for petty shit when fakecels report them without explaining much . Care to explain ?

iu
And if anything your moral faggot ass should die Kek. WE are truecels. We’re not fakecels for mask fishing or having friends. (Idek why you think we go out to parties but considering how low IQ you are it’s not a surprise). The reason why people aren’t friends with you is because you act like a retard always accusing others of things they aren’t and trying to ruin their reputation. This is why you get bullied as well because you act retarded like this. At first I was confused cuz basically everyone wanted to hurt you but now I understand it’s because you’re a retarded asshole who can’t even do critical thinking. I mean I’ve seen down syndrome kids being bullied less than you ever will be and have other mentalcel friends. Why? Because they don’t act retarded like you. Maybe go out and try to stop acting retarded like you are now and you’ll actually make some friends? Idk just food for thought. Also why don’t you try cold approaching girls or looks maxxing or moneymaxxing instead of being a defeatist faggot and saying “muh too ugly to looksmax” or “muh too low iq for moneymaxx” and actually try to cold approach jfl. Either way I’m done with your pathetic ass who’s most likely a fakecel because he never tried. It’s sad how a 16 year old kid is more mature than you are or will ever be lol.

From Google:

View attachment 712367
we need to make a new forum with stricter rules on fakecels

And recently @JayGoptri who is a fakecel curry who wanted to create some cult and played the victim and larped as incel while he had a foid by his side .
By my side? No man. Not at all. Don't just make up shit based off what some delusional mental case says. Go back and see how many places this guy has tagged me in BEGGING to be apart of this "India Monk cult" which he then gets rejected from and as a result fabricated a story to seek revenge because he was butthurt for being ignored by @K9Otaku and myself.

From Google:

View attachment 712367
Id say so

@iamsubhuman

You're the biggest attention-seeking whore this forum has ever seen. You dox members under the guise of protecting the forum from "fakecels", but in reality you just want to be seen as a hero of some sort. You're always the first to start threads about supposed fakecels while bringing attention to yourself. That's a womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on you.

@iamsubhuman

You're the biggest attention-seeking whore this forum has ever seen. You dox members under the guise of protecting the forum from "fakecels", but in reality you just want to be seen as a hero of some sort. You're always the first to start threads about supposed fakecels while bringing attention to yourself. That's a womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on you.
When did I dox?
Holy shit based as fuck

He loves to call everyone else attention whores despite being one himself jfl he's such a hypocrite
Nigga, shut the fuck up and go back complaining about your father ruining your basketball chances despite being a 6'2 tallfag, you fucking failure.

Pretty much.
Nothing will change because the number of fakecels is overwhelming compared to the actual incels/truecels here.
Fakecels are normies , so their good at gaslighting and trying to shut down actual incels/truecels .

Anytime a fakecel is exposed , they will attempt to downplay it saying it’s “high school drama,”
”stop being so judgemental,”
“that happened to me so you can’t call it fakecel trait,”
This is the fakecel way of defending the other fakecel . Mainly also they feel personally attacked and called out . So naturally they will downplay it to make it seem not a big deal .

Then proceed to post normie rambling threads about which foid they worship and complaining about a bunch of shit like a highschool foid jfl.

They’re like parasites that need to be burnt to the ground .
Problem is the hosts of these parasites are protecting them , the moderators themselves .
This is literally a normie’s forum used by normies to past time in their normie life when they feel the need to feed their ego like the pests they are . Right now one of the supposed “incel” posters you’ve read already went out to a party invite by his high tier normie friend group and will come back online saying how miserable life is as a truecel to garner points for their ego to gloat over actual incels.

This forum is used by normies to create an echo chamber of verbal hate towards actual incels . It’s a trap meant to attract actual incels lurking into the den of normies waiting to pounce on any actual incel they can.

They’ll act as if their lives are hard but yet are revealed to be hit on by a classmate foid and even when exposed trying to derail it by blaming it on mask fishing and claiming one of their worst Blackpill life experience is being rejected by a foid he talked to on Roblox. Who probably won’t make it to Med school due to being Low iq fuck he is . @DespressedCurryCel1 .

Or @Tryna Ascend a 6’2 currycel with a social group and tries to act like a nigger to compensate for being ashamed as a curry who plans to ascend in university who probably won’t make it in the sports team due to being shit at basketball as the fuck he is .

Or @italo-Hellenecel who kissed an asian foid and met up with other fakecels in an incel meetup , who probably will have to settle for a noodle foid that uses him for a visa as the fuck he is .

And recently @JayGoptri who is a fakecel curry who wanted to create some cult and played the victim and larped as incel while he had a foid by his side . Who will probably end up being the only cult member in his group for failing to even attract anyone as the delusional normie fuck he is .

Don’t forget there’s more and more and more . It’s a never ending stream of fakecels . They act entitled as if they belong here on a forum called incel.is.

Not one of these fuckers are banned .
They openly brag because they know they’ll be welcomed back by other fakecels . I’ve seen more energy put in debates over a Blackpill theory topic talked about hundreds of times than actual fakecels admitting being fakecel scums being demanded by other 'incels' to be banned by the majority .

Absurd . All the fakecels should die . No mercy or empathy . If you fellow actual incels/truecels want a forum you can visit without these fakecel fucks , these fucks need to banned . Hey moderators where are you ? Do we need to present an explanation for you before you ban them? We’ve seen you ban actual incels/truecels for petty shit when fakecels report them without explaining much . Care to explain ?

iu
im 5'6

Have we all just accepted that this is fakecels.is?
the few active users are just here to talk and the new users don't even know and will probably leave in a week anyway

From Google:
also this paragraph reminds me of what I have tried to explain to my parents countless times. common shrink advice is "you just believe this will happen, but nothing will happen. those cases were just single times."
*go to certain place 5 times
*bad thing happens each time
Now what does the normal human think?
A. It probably won't happen again
B. It probably WILL happen again

now if you choose B you are certified: depressed and sociophobic!!
this analysis will now cost 120$ for each prescribed therapist session and 5k for the psychiatry you will inevitably be put in after showing "more serious signs" after a while of avoiding "life"

dnr just use ignore function

@iamsubhuman

Based

I swear most of you niggers who complain about fakecels don’t have the mental capacity to click the “ignore” button KEK

@iamsubhuman

Nah. @Melchizedek was the worse low IQ deranged manipulator this forum has ever seen !

I swear most of you niggers who complain about fakecels don’t have the mental capacity to click the “ignore” button KEK
That doesn't solve the problem in the forum. Yes, it's already a problem. It's not necessarily fakecels that are the problem (although they're a large part of it), but the fact that mods are selectively applying the rules.

Fat Link literally said, "this isn't my problem, it's out of my hands," when he was talking about Moeggels and how he hasn't been banned yet. Nigga is literally the king of the jannies, yet banning a fakecel isn't his problem? WHAT?!

And the best part: he (or some other mod, I can't be 100% sure) deleted the very thread he made that comment in, which was yet another Moeggels bragging thread.

Last edited: