Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did this ever happen to you? This is why women don’t deserve respect.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
When I was in 9th Grade, I bumped into a girl during class by accident. So since she happened to bump into a trucel like me, and not a chad, she was blatantly disgusted. So next, she went towards the classroom sink, and started washing her hands. She also made sure that I was able to see it as well. Then, she went beside a group of her friends, and they looked towards me. They started giggling / looking disgusted simultaneously whilst looking at me. Women are the empathetic gender btw.

No this never happened to me and I've never seen it happen to anybody else.

*Giggles* we're not a hive mind inkwell
I hope that bitch and her friends get beat up to the point where they are irreversibly brain damaged. And then people always ask me “Why are you so angry all the time?”.
No this never happened to me and I've never seen it happen to anybody else.
Okay

Mogs me, when a girl bumped into me once, she just went on with her day.
They don't even acknowledge my existence because it's too subhuman

actually no, i knew it was over even when i was im my early teen, i even didn`t try talk to girls and never loved anybody(maybe because when you don`t love urself u can`t love somebody else)

Happened to me, and I've seen it with another dude in my class too

Take the initiative, do the bump but rush to the sink first & act disgusted.

Mogged with having sinks in classrooms

should've spat on her

No, but brutal story. How long ago is that?

Kind of. I've bumped into many girls during PE back in school, and they would look visibly disgusted even though I would apologize. I remember in one of my PE classes back in high school, there would always be a group of girls who wouldn't do anything but huddle together, and they would just stand in the center during team sports in PE. I bumped into them one time during flag football, knocking one over, proceeded to apologize, and they had a look of disgust and scoffed at me. Chadlet lanklet fucking crashed the hell into them and tackled one of them to the ground on accident the following week, they were laughing and forgave him. That was probably one my first experiences of the blackpill blatantly first hand.

Kind of. I've bumped into many girls during PE back in school, and they would look visibly disgusted even though I would apologize. I remember in one of my PE classes back in high school, there would always be a group of girls who wouldn't do anything but huddle together, and they would just stand in the center during team sports in PE. I bumped into them one time during flag football, knocking one over, proceeded to apologize, and they had a look of disgust and scoffed at me. Chadlet lanklet fucking crashed the hell into them and tackled one of them to the ground on accident the following week, they were laughing and forgave him. That was probably one my first experiences of the blackpill blatantly first hand.
Experience like these made me realize that not everyone is meant to be loved in this world.
Why is that? Are you trying to say that the girl made a high IQ descision by washing her hands after accidentally coming into contact with a subhuman like me?

Last edited:
No, but I’ve had sluts who made fun of me in middle school giggle at me from afar. I’m sure they were making fun of me.

Something similar happened but not in school.

I want to bump a foid with my penis

yeah I've had similar experiences :feelscomfy:

I've bumped into a foid before and they always give you that "How dare u touch me" look.