Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did that guy actually commit suicide?

Sparky said:
2.5 PSL is a bit too harsh for incelsui. He had no glaring flaws which made him unsightly. He just looked really beta.

Agreed, I seriously don't get why people are rating him so low. His face definitely wasn't suicide-tier.

Framecel222 said:
Agreed, I seriously don't get why people are rating him so low. His face definitely wasn't suicide-tier.

Why don't you change your shitty AVI to that selfie? It's a much better and accurate photo.

CopingGymcel said:
Why don't you change your shitty AVI to that selfie? It's a much better and accurate photo.

Because people need to be able to see my subhuman ears.

Framecel222 said:
Because people need to be able to see my subhuman ears.

Photos should be about showing your good side, not bad, but ok.  :disappointed:

CopingGymcel said:
Photos should be about showing your good side, not bad, but ok.  :disappointed:

Cherrypicked photos are just the coping spawn of a degenerate insta culture.

modus_coperandi said:
Cherrypicked photos are just the coping spawn of a degenerate insta culture.

Well, his selfie didn't look cherry picked. If you want to survive online, you have to only use your best pics, that's what everyone else does. Somehow incels insist on using their worst photos, while normies use their best and show up to dates looking worse than their online presence, because they know that's how the game is played and everyone does it.

CopingGymcel said:
Well, his selfie didn't look cherry picked. If you want to survive online, you have to only use your best pics, that's what everyone else does. Somehow incels insist on using their worst photos, while normies use their best and show up to dates looking worse than their online presence, because they know that's how the game is played and everyone does it.

Yeah i know but I couldn't handle showing up and the disappointed look on some females face. This would totally shatter my existence even worse than getting rejecting straight away. So I always try to give a realistic illustration of my actual phenotype and my flaws.

CopingGymcel said:

Well on Tinder I cherrypick hard of course(the one time I used it), it's just that on this website I don't mind if people know that I'm unattractive.

modus_coperandi said:
Yeah i know but I couldn't handle showing up and the disappointed look on some females face. This would totally shatter my existence even worse than getting rejecting straight away. So I always try to give a realistic illustration of my actual phenotype and my flaws.

Some guys on Lookism heavily morph their pics and manages to get away with it. It gets them laid. Know about 3 or so guys who have done it. 2 of them are quite unattractive in reality.

mental_out said:
What? He looked like shit

kek, he mogs me to oblivion.

People her don;'t joke abou suicide

Framecel222 said:
asshAuf.jpg

From top to bottom:

Both of us have NW1 hairline with shitty hairstyle.

Same forehead size.

His eyebrows are MUCH thicker/ more masculine. 

My eyes are partially hooded and his look monolid so I'd say my upper eyelids are slightly better.

Both of us have the worst eye color possible but mine are slightly lighter.

Both have an average nose.

Both have subhuman flat cheekbones.

Both have same philtrum length.

My jaw is slightly wider.

Both have round, slightly recessed chin.

His shoulders look slightly broader.

His skin is much clearer.

In conclusion: he's about the same as me, maybe slight advantage to him.

Edit: almost forgot the most important part: he earmogs me. His are higher and less prominent and less round.

You have actually gotten uglier from your last picture

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Oh Saint Blackops2cel, thou art my shepard.
Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over.
I will dwell in the house of saint Blackops2cel for ever.
[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]May he rest with St.Blackops2cel and ER forever [/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. St.Blackops2cel[/font]

May he rest in peace if he really went through with it.
I saved his photo on my hard drive... he won't be forgotten!

Women and Normies have blood on their hands. It's time to fight back!

LonelyButterfly said:
May he rest in peace if he really went through with it.
I saved his photo on my hard drive... he won't be forgotten!

Women and Normies have blood on their hands. It's time to fight back!

You should post this pic on CuckTears tbh and remind them of the bloodshed they created.

Whats infuriating is that normies and cucktears fags constantly like to fixate on the so called pathology of incels and constantly consider us serial killers in the making while indirectly being responsible for the suicides of incel men who have no other avenue to turn to.

This is some next level cognitive dissonance and utter lack of awareness.

/pol/cel said:
Whats infuriating is that normies and cucktears fags constantly like to fixate on the so called pathology of incels and constantly consider us serial killers in the making while indirectly being responsible for the suicides of incel men who have no other avenue to turn to.

This is some next level cognitive dissonance and utter lack of awareness.

At this point PorkyAmor can only be considered an obese and sociopathic mass murderer. I hope diabetes gets her soon.

modus_coperandi said:
At this point PorkyAmor can only be considered an obese and sociopathic mass murderer. I hope diabetes gets her soon.

We have to be realistic here. This guy offed himself immediately after /r/incels has been banned because of IT's intervention and efforts. All those thousands of poor souls who didn't know where to go from there. Probably a lot more incels finally took the decision and killed themselves during those weeks. If I had been an IT cuck, especially one of the really active ones or some mod, my conscience would be killing me.

modus_coperandi said:
Do you really believe that unironically or are you just humblebragging scum like zyros?

Hes a fuckn fakecel troll honestly don't know why he isnt banned yet.