Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did that guy actually commit suicide?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Remember that guy who said he was going to kill himself in his post, did he really die?

He's dead Jim

If you're talking about me, no. That's maybe a year or so off when I live on my own.

I think he really did. He sounded quite serious, posted his pic, had everything planned carefully and never came back on. He even said that IT contributed to his decision by their constant downplay of our pain. Nice job btw you fucking fags.

https://incels.is/Thread-Thank-you-guys

The thread. RIP. PorgiAmor pretty much slaughtered him. AndySambergsPants has also blood on his hands.

CopingGymcel said:
He's dead.

He is not bad looking, why is (or was) he incel?

chudur-budur said:

It was the constant bullying of IncelTears who downplayed our loneliness.

chudur-budur said:

He was incel because of his lower third. If only he had went the surgery route.

chudur-budur said:

Because he did not pass the female requirements for standards

Bri8564 said:
Because he did not pass the female requirements for standards

Hopefully he is reborn as Chad.

modus_coperandi said:
https://incels.is/Thread-Thank-you-guys

The thread. RIP. PorgiAmor pretty much slaughtered him. AndySambergsPants has also blood on his hands.

Was that guy active on r/incels or was he a newcomer?

commander_zoidberg said:
Was that guy active on r/incels or was he a newcomer?

Idk. At least not a popular figure there.

Hopefully not, he wasn't truecel level IMO. The only people who should even begin to consider suicide are guys that are still truecel after exhausting every looksmaxing possibility (including surgery.)

Framecel222 said:
Hopefully not, he wasn't truecel level IMO. The only people who should even begin to consider suicide are guys that are still truecel after exhausting every looksmaxing possibility (including surgery.)

Let's not kid ourselves, He was fairly unattractive.

Framecel222 said:
Fuck man the life is so tiring it can be very hard to get the energy to have your face readjusted just because he wasn't the elephant man doesn't mean he wasn't an unattractive miserable person who wanted the pain to stop

Framecel222 said:

Also oldcels in general. If you miss the threshold of possibly reachable happiness (25 yo max) you won't ever get there.

CopingGymcel said:
Let's not kid ourselves, He was fairly unattractive.

Oh definitely, I'd say he was 3.5/10, but he wasn't so ugly that he could never escape inceldom with looksmaxing.

Framecel222 said:
Oh definitely, I'd say he was 3.5/10, but he wasn't so ugly that he could never escape inceldom with looksmaxing.

His eyes makes it hard for him to escape.

CopingGymcel said:
His eyes makes it hard for him to escape.

What was wrong with them? I only vaguely remember what he looked like.

Framecel222 said:
What was wrong with them? I only vaguely remember what he looked like.

aqBDumy_d.jpg

Framecel222 said:
I hope not. That guy mogged me. He was definitely not a truecel.

You're such a troll, lol.

Anyway, I really hope that he will be reborn as Chad.

How tall was he I wonder

CopingGymcel said:

Theist coper?

modus_coperandi said:
Theist coper?

Atheist, but I really hope that reincarnation is a thing, although highly unlikely.

CopingGymcel said:
aqBDumy_d.jpg

You're such a troll, lol.

I don't see what's wrong with his eyes. Only issue I see is that his iris color is complete shit, but that doesn't matter too much. 

And yes he does mog me, he's actually better looking then I remember. I bet 60% of women would choose him over me.

Framecel222 said:
I don't see what's wrong with his eyes. Only issue I see is that his iris color is complete shit, but that doesn't matter too much. 

And yes he does mog me, he's actually better looking then I remember. I bet 60% of women would choose him over me.

0% of women would choose him, trust me.

Framecel222 said:

Do you really believe that unironically or are you just humblebragging scum like zyros?

modus_coperandi said:
Do you really believe that unironically or are you just humblebragging scum like zyros?

He is just a bddcel.

Sparky said:
I reckon the guy could have made it in Asia.

I wish I’d told him to try and visit there on the thread :(

Breaks my heart to see incels feel so desperate. I wish there was a way I could help them by giving them a new face or something. But sometimes there is nothing we can do but hopelessly watch.

You wouldn't have convinced him. He already bought tickets for his suicide holiday and planned it for years.

modus_coperandi said:
You wouldn't have convinced him. He already bought tickets for his suicide holiday and planned it for years.

At least he went out on his own terms.

CopingGymcel said:

CopingGymcel said:

asshAuf.jpg

From top to bottom:

Both of us have NW1 hairline with shitty hairstyle.

Same forehead size.

His eyebrows are MUCH thicker/ more masculine. 

My eyes are partially hooded and his look monolid so I'd say my upper eyelids are slightly better.

Both of us have the worst eye color possible but mine are slightly lighter.

Both have an average nose.

Both have subhuman flat cheekbones.

Both have same philtrum length.

My jaw is slightly wider.

Both have round, slightly recessed chin.

His shoulders look slightly broader.

His skin is much clearer.

In conclusion: he's about the same as me, maybe slight advantage to him.

Edit: almost forgot the most important part: he earmogs me. His are higher and less prominent and less round.

Framecel222 said:
asshAuf.jpg

From top to bottom:

Both of us have NW1 hairline 

JFL if you think any of you has NW1 status

I'm not cool with this. We should never encourage our brothers to commit suicide when they're vulnerable like that. This is the one valid criticism outsiders have for our community.

modus_coperandi said:
JFL if you think any of you have NW1 status

I am NW1, I check my hairline every day and always check for lost hair in the shower. Unless I was born with NW2 then I'm not balding (yet).

idk, but I'm not cool with this. We should never encourage our brothers to commit suicide when they're vulnerable like that. This is the one valid criticism outsiders have for our community.

Framecel222 said:
I am NW1, I check my hairline every day and always check for lost hair in the shower. Unless I was born with NW2 then I'm not balding (yet).

The other guy had serious diffuse hair loss, just not conventional Norwooding. Your temples look slightly recessed.

modus_coperandi said:
The other guy had serious diffuse hair loss, just not conventional Norwooding. Your temples look slightly recessed.

LOL guess I just have a naturally shitty hairline then, cause it's always looked like this.

fukmylyf said:
idk, but I'm not cool with this. We should never encourage our brothers to commit suicide when they're vulnerable like that. This is the one valid criticism outsiders have for our community.

We didn't encourage him, he made that decision himself. It would have been stupid if we gave him useless advice like "No don't do it! There's someone out there 4 u!". It's sad, but he did what he wanted to do and I admire his dedication.

Framecel222 said:
LOL guess I just have a naturally shitty hairline then, cause it's always looked like this.

It's doesn't have to mean that you are going bald at all. Most males experience some degree of hairline maturing through puberty. Only a tiny percentage will stay NW1 till they are adults.

Framecel222 said:

Lol you got to be shiting me, you literally are a solid 6.5-7/10 on normie scale.
And prob PSL 4.5-5

The other guy is like 5-5.5/10 normie scale
and PSL 3.5-4

There is a huge difference between your attractiveness and his, and this is precisely why he could not cope and committed suicide and on the other hand here you are typing on this forum and looksmaxing, because you still have hope, you have hope because it isn't hopeless for you.
He was in the incel territory(not quite a true truecel, but def incel territory), you, on the other hand, are like in the low to mid normie territory.

You can't compare yourself to him. His reality was far harsher than the one you experience, his suffering and hopelessness far exceeded your suffering and hopelessness.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Lol you got to be shiting me, you literally are a solid 6.5-7/10 on normie scale.
And prob PSL 4.5-5

The other guy is like 5-5.5/10 normie scale
and PSL 3.5-4

There is a huge difference between your attractiveness and his, and this is precisely why he could not cope and committed suicide and on the other hand here you are typing on this forum and looksmaxing, because you still have hope, you have hope because it isn't hopeless for you.
He was in the incel territory(not quite a true truecel, but def incel territory), you, on the other hand, are like in the low to mid normie territory.

You can't compare yourself to him, his reality was far harsher than the one you experience, his suffering and hopelessness far exceeded your suffering and hopelessness.

I already went through point-by-point and proved that he and I are on the same level.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

You can't compare yourself to him. His reality was far harsher than the one you experience, his suffering and hopelessness far exceeded your suffering and hopelessness.

Are you trying to convince him or are you trying to convince yourself? I remember you also are somewhere in the PSL 5 territory.

Framecel222 said:
CopingGymcel said:
CopingGymcel said:
asshAuf.jpg

From top to bottom:
Same forehead size.
His eyebrows are MUCH thicker/ more masculine.
My eyes are partially hooded and his look monolid so I'd say my upper eyelids are slightly better.
Edit: almost forgot the most important part: he earmogs me. His are higher and less prominent and less round.
holy shit you must be 4'5 with a 3 cm shoulder width because you moggggggg him into the shadow realm face wise

coldmachinery said:
holy shit you must be 4'5 with a 3 cm shoulder width because you moggggggg him into the shadow realm face wise

He normally is a fairly accurate rater, he's only not capable of rating his own face for shit. It's tragic.

coldmachinery said:

I'm a little over 6'1". My shoulder width is pretty bad though, that part is true.

modus_coperandi said:
Are you trying to convince him or are you trying to convince yourself? I remember you also are somewhere in the PSL 5 territory.

My in-person PSL rating would be something like 3.5-4.0.... maybe 4.0-4.5 if some1 had a bias or preference for malnourished vegans manlets with dark hair and pale skin.

On certain angles, I can give the impression of a weak PSL5...even StBlkOps2Cel, could probably catch a good angle and get a rating of PSL5.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how good you look on a certain picture, either girls find you attractive or they don't, that's all there is to it, and trust me, girls don't find me attractive by any stretch of the imagination.

Framecel222 said:
I'm a little over 6'1". My shoulder width is pretty bad though, that part is true.

You'd be a high-tier normie here tbh.

Framecel222 said:
coldmachinery said:
I'm a little over 6'1". My shoulder width is pretty bad though, that part is true.
I'm 6'1 and feel bad for even mentioning it here how the fuck do you have the audacity to be here with that decent face and height lmao

modus_coperandi said:
coldmachinery said:
He normally is a fairly accurate rater, he's only not capable of rating his own face for shit. It's tragic.
Mentalcell?

Framecel222 said:
asshAuf.jpg

From top to bottom:

Same forehead size.

His eyebrows are MUCH thicker/ more masculine. 

You mog the living fuck out of him. You're borderline chadlite and a dysmorphiacel.

Anybody with a selfie profile pic is at least a mid-level normie.

5.5 PSL vs 2.5 PSL, very close indeed.