Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Did surgery to remove fat from my jaw and neck and increase my mento... was called ugly

B

Belzebu

Recruit
★★★★
At the beginning of this year, I decided to do the only thing I thought could help me. go surgerymaxx, made a appointment with a good plastic surgeon from my city. After the cephalometry, he said the best case for me to do facial harmony is was to do a lipo in jaw and neck, even tho I am 13% of body fat I still had some fat accumulated there, which was hiding my chin and jaw definiton in some angles. Also, he recommended doing a mentoplasty to increase my chin a little.

Alright I thought things were going to change, 3 weeks ago I made the surgery. Today was my first day back in college. Four girls passed by my side in the hallway and said "Nah ugly". They saw me from far away and thought I could be good looking, when they got close they changed their mind and called me ugly.

I spent some money I don't even have, needed to do a little loan in the bank, endured pain, all that everything to still be called ugly. I don't see hope anymore. I thought surgery could help me but it fucking didnt't and now I am truly feeling hopeless. It is like I did everything I could. Gym, diet, hair care, skin care, got a good job, a car but nothing worked I put everything in this surgery and it didn't work. I am still ugly for them, there is nothing I can do now, there is absolutely nothing now.

I cant cope now, is all useless, nothing will ever change.

No fat removal for your bones. Use your money for more surgeries if you really want to -maxx out your attractiveness, nothing else will work. :feelsjuice:

You should of told her to shut her trap???

Are you a cuck???

brutal, you should atleast asked the doctor to show you how your face will look before doing the surgery so that you have a close idea on how the results will be
Alright I thought things were going to change, 3 weeks ago I made the surgery. Today was my first day back in college. Four girls passed by my side in the hallway and said "Nah ugly". They saw me from far away and thought I could be good looking, when they got close they changed their mind and called me ugly.
are you sure they're talking about you?
they are probably talking shit about someone else, i can't beleive whores to be some shameless to say shit like that to a man's face without having some modesty, fuck these holes.

At the beginning of this year, I decided to do the only thing I thought could help me. go surgerymaxx, made a appointment with a good plastic surgeon from my city. After the cephalometry, he said the best case for me to do facial harmony is was to do a lipo in jaw and neck, even tho I am 13% of body fat I still had some fat accumulated there, which was hiding my chin and jaw definiton in some angles. Also, he recommended doing a mentoplasty to increase my chin a little.

I spent some money I don't even have, needed to do a little loan in the bank, endured pain, all that everything to still be called ugly. I don't see hope anymore. I thought surgery could help me but it fucking didnt't and now I am truly feeling hopeless. It is like I did everything I could. Gym, diet, hair care, skin care, got a good job, a car but nothing worked I put everything in this surgery and it didn't work. I am still ugly for them, there is nothing I can do now, there is absolutely nothing now.

I cant cope now, is all useless, nothing will ever change.
ic, GrAY.

it's over

if you have a short chin/ jaw you will also need a genioplasty and/ or custom mandibular jaw enhancement to improve ur mento angle considerably,

Face rating? Very brutal

Looksmax.org is more suitable for such discussion, GrAY

are you sure they're talking about you?
they are probably talking shit about someone else, i can't beleive whores to be some shameless to say shit like that to a man's face without having some modesty, fuck these holes.
You underestimate mean spirit of normgroids.

Debt maxx it'll do you a world of good

Only Jesus can change your face. And it's free!

Philippians 3:21 "Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."