Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did someone go ER?

White supremacy :soy:

Last edited:
I'm not defending such actions in any way but females' awful, horrible behaviour towards men they find unattractive, their more and more crazier demands in regard of partners, their evergrowing entitlement and ego will make things like this one happen more and more often, esp. in the hell on the earth - USSA

This is what happens If you brittle Man of Value and Reason.

Just another Act of Hatred and Rage

Dude was based for using the Car Method :feelsLSD::panties::smonk:

@ballistictesticles

yikes, yet another nigger attack
I guess we have to classify "being black" as a terrorist organization/ideology now, according to normie logic
after all, words can mean anything and black people CHOOSE to associate with criminals like this one
black-skinned but not black btw :soy:

I guess we have to classify "being black" as a terrorist organization/ideology now
this but unironically.
most blacks are ticking time bombs waiting to chimp out at any moment

yikes, yet another nigger attack
I guess we have to classify "being black" as a terrorist organization/ideology now, according to normie logic
after all, words can mean anything and black people CHOOSE to associate with criminals like this one
black-skinned but not black btw :soy:
No matter how many people they kill, how many stuff the steal,how many people they rub, niggers are welcomed unconditionally by femoids.

Now incels on the other hand are the actual terrorists. :lul:

found footage of the driver, he was live streaming to his homies.

sam-hyde-driving.gif
:panties::panties::panties::panties:

Likely to be a racist attack