Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did school give you depression?

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
I feel extremely horrible while attending high school. I have no one to talk to. I am trying to learn to live as a loner but its hard to be all time alone. I m like a ghost to people. When somebody talks to me they don’t even look at me and only answer because of the politeness. What should i focus on to improve my situation?

Life gave me depression

Yes, it did, and if I had to guess, it started long before I even ever got into high school. But I'm no psychologist, so I can't say for certain.

Yeah and i left it but still graduated online

Yes lad, they put me on SSRIs right after my graduation

It made my mental health bad because I constantly would hear girls talking about cheating or what chad they banged this week.

If you think high school is terrible enough, if you're going to college it will not get better there. All that your next few years (aka your "prime") will bring are meals upon meals of atomic blackpills.

Bad genes gave me depression.

Yes. A fair bit I’d say.

Yes. My school was terrible at making ball students feel welcome. All the staff did was worship Chad, Stacy and jocks. All others were ignored. No teacher or counselor ever approached a shy loner student to help them make friends. Not sure if all high schools were like this but mine sure was. No wonder someone eventually went ER LOL.

Yes, i was always trying to catch up with my peers cause. Eventually i neglected the socialaspect for some mediorcre grades and social anxierty