Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did Sandy Hook actually happen?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★★★
I've believed this "mass shooting" to be true for as long as I can remember, but recently I've noticed a few things that were a bit.... off, such as Robbie Parker (one of the victim's father) laughing but then pretending to be upset once he thought the cameras were rolling. I haven't researched the event enough for me to come to a conclusion with confidence, but I am starting to question it. For those of you educated on this topic, what do you believe and what evidence do you have to support your conclusion? The internet seems to be burying any evidence that points to this event being a hoax so gathering all the facts is somewhat difficult.

Last edited:
spongebob squarepants GIF

Thinking that someone is being fake because their emotional reactions aren't what you'd expect is literally a normalfag bias, which is weird to see coming from conspiretard schizos

Actually, it's a sign that they aren't acting and aren't part of a movie -- so real are their emotions that they experience lability and discordance in them. But conspiretard schizos sure think they are living in some sort of movie :lul:

Last edited:
I don't think it did

No, Lanza was as some schitzocel used as the fall guy for a CIA psyop

nah

but it would be funny if it did

Thinking that someone is being fake because their emotional reactions aren't what you'd expect is literally a normalfag bias, which is weird to see coming from conspiretard schizos

Actually, it's a sign that they aren't acting and aren't part of a movie -- so real are their emotions that they experience lability and discordance. But schizos sure think they are part of a movie :lul:
But how likely is it really to be laughing pretty soon after your 1st grade daughter was just murdered? That and he deliberately changed his demeanor once he thought people were watching. It just seems incredibly odd

I think one of the main reasons people were doubting it was the lack of info on the shooter and how no photos of him dead were released. After his channel YouTube was discovered years later it kinda sealed it for me that he definitely did it.

People also found the fact that he was basically a shit-in for a few years impossible, but I mean I can easily see that happening with someone like him (I can even see that happening with myself eventually).

There is some weird shit still surrounding the shooting like you mentioned but I think it can just be chalked up as a coincidence. Some of the debunk videos are pretty funny though like the one where the guy is losing his mind at that retarded foud teacher not shedding a single tear even though she's "crying" kek.

No, Lanza was as some schitzocel used as the fall guy for a CIA psyop
He does fit the stereotype of what society views as a mass shooter. Almost too perfect

But how likely is it really to be laughing pretty soon after your 1st grade daughter was just murdered? That and he deliberately changed his demeanor once he thought people were watching. It just seems incredibly odd
People laugh when they're in pain all the time. It's happened to me with both physical and mental pain.

Ironically, emotional policing is a line of inquiry that is most often used by normalfags against autists -- for example, to say that autists must be guilty of a crime or especially heinous people because they haven't been showing the appropriate emotions (whether sadness at learning about someone's death, or appearing contrite at trial).

This is central to the plot of The Stranger, which is considered to be the first representation in literature of someone with Asperger's. The autistic protagonist is hounded because his emotions don't seem normal to soyciety.

Like I wrote in my previous post, if emotional complexity is "odd" to you, then it's a form of projection to say that the people who show emotional complexity must be actors. In reality, you're the one living in a movie where you expect for emotional expression to be stiff and rehearsed, tbh :feelsthink:

Last edited:
He does fit the stereotype of what society views as a mass shooter. Almost too perfect
He looks like a fucking mute invalid, I don't believe a schizocel like that was living in a house with easy to access guns and just walked into a school with no questions. Fake as fuck

I think one of the main reasons people were doubting it was the lack of info on the shooter and how no photos of him dead were released. After his channel YouTube was discovered years later it kinda sealed it for me that he definitely did it.

People also found the fact that he was basically a shit-in for a few years impossible, but I mean I can easily see that happening with someone like him (I can even see that happening with myself eventually).

There is some weird shit still surrounding the shooting like you mentioned but I think it can just be chalked up as a coincidence. Some of the debunk videos are pretty funny though like the one where the guy is losing his mind at that retarded foud teacher not shedding a single tear even though she's "crying" kek.
Yeah you're right about his channel. "CulturalPhilistine". Do you have any links to his videos? I can't find any of them yet

Nobody died, nobody got hurt.

Yeah you're right about his channel. "CulturalPhilistine". Do you have any links to his videos? I can't find any of them yet
The channel got taken down but there is an archive that I have downloaded. I'll try find the mega link and post it

Didn't happen. The Fire department already had the set amount of trees for each dead kids family. Police department falsified and contaminated a ton of evidence.

All to cover up a money laundering scheme

People laugh when they're in pain all the time. It's happened to me with both physical and mental pain.

Ironically, emotional policing is a line of inquiry that is most often used by normalfags against autists -- for example, to say that autists must be guilty of a crime or especially heinous people because they haven't been showing the appropriate emotions (whether sadness at learning about someone's death, or appearing contrite at trail).

This is central to the plot of The Stranger, which is considered to be the first representation in literature of someone with Asperger's. The autistic protagonist is hounded because his emotions don't seem normal to soyciety.

Like I wrote in my previous post, if emotional complexity is "odd" to you, then it's a form of projection to say that the people who show emotional complexity must be actors. In reality, you're the one living in a movie where you expect for emotional expression to be stiff and rehearsed.
I understand neurodivergent people sometimes express emotions differently than neurotypicals, but Robbie Parker changed his entire demeanor only when he thought the cameras were rolling. Almost as if he was putting on a character for the public. If he kept laughing and smiling the entire time, I think you'd have a point. Maybe he was nervous or in shock about what happened. The change in attitude is what is sketchy to me

I've believed this "mass shooting" to be true for as long as I can remember, but recently I've noticed a few things that were a bit.... off, such as Robbie Parker (one of the victim's father) laughing but then pretending to be upset once he thought the cameras were rolling. I haven't researched the event enough for me to come to a conclusion with confidence, but I am starting to question it. For those of you educated on this topic, what do you believe and what evidence do you have to support your conclusion? The internet seems to be burying any evidence that points to this event being a hoax so gathering all the facts is somewhat difficult.
The irregularities, inconsistencies in it are so big, so brutal, and so theres so many of them you cant even believe it anymore.

Actually, it's a sign that they aren't acting and aren't part of a movie -- so real are their emotions that they experience lability and discordance in them. But conspiretard schizos sure think they are living in some sort of movie :lul:
Yep, this is psychology 101 for people who work with murder cases. Criminal investigators always seem to never understand this and always suspect some autistic sperge who doesn’t know how to react because he has been masking his whole life with his emotions to seem normal.

I understand neurodivergent people sometimes express emotions differently than neurotypicals, but Robbie Parker changed his entire demeanor only when he thought the cameras were rolling. Almost as if he was putting on a character for the public. If he kept laughing and smiling the entire time, I think you'd have a point. Maybe he was nervous or in shock about what happened. The change in attitude is what is sketchy to me
Fun fact: police code for sandy hook was not active shooter, it was unwanted person or a code akin to a standard intruder or tresspasser.

:feelsugh:

You think that it'd be normal if he was 100% bubbly and happy during a press conference about his dead child? :feelsahh:

The "change in attitude" is what's called emotional lability. It can be expected to happen during the grieving process, which is a shock to the system to say the least.

This is not just a matter of autistic people expressing emotions differently. All people are likely to express emotions in aberrant ways when they're stressed and traumatized.

He looks like a fucking mute invalid, I don't believe a schizocel like that was living in a house with easy to access guns and just walked into a school with no questions. Fake as fuck
and also, when he killed his mom, there was only a pink spot on the bed, if he actually shot her, at supposedly almost point blank, there would be blood splattered on the wall, or there would be a lot more blood around at least.

Didn't happen. The Fire department already had the set amount of trees for each dead kids family. Police department falsified and contaminated a ton of evidence.

All to cover up a money laundering scheme
The company, public or private, that cleaned up the school after the massacre, which they did suspiciously quickly, is not known, you cannot interview any first responders, the first ones to see the carnage, because you dont know who they are.

and also, when he killed his mom, there was only a pink spot on the bed, if he actually shot her, at supposedly almost point blank, there would be blood splattered on the wall, or there would be a lot more blood around at least.
Yeah, if he was a demented fuck like the media said and he hated his foid mom he would have gone ham on her instead of executing her operator style. Suspect as fuck

Yeah, if he was a demented fuck like the media said and he hated his foid mom he would have gone ham on her instead of executing her operator style. Suspect as fuck
Also, he bagged 26 people, with pinpoint perfect accuracy, in less than 5 minutes, for some underweight ass kid who isnt even formally trained. (E & D bagged only 6 in that same time frame.)

Also, he bagged 26 people, with pinpoint perfect accuracy, in less than 5 minutes, for some underweight ass kid who isnt even formally trained.
At this point its all but confirmed but they made an example out of Alex by fining him 1.8 Billion dollars against his 8th amendment right for no cruel or unusual punishment. That was the final admittance that it was fake

At this point its all but confirmed but they made an example out of Alex by fining him 1.8 Billion dollars against his 8th amendment right for no cruel or unusual punishment. That was the final admittance that it was fake
1.8 BILLION for questioning a set narrative, like where will he ever getting that kind of money? Sketchy as fuck.

Yep, this is psychology 101 for people who work with murder cases. Criminal investigators always seem to never understand this and always suspect some autistic sperge who doesn’t know how to react because he has been masking his whole life with his emotions to seem normal.
Virtually all autistic people are psychologically traumatized, particularly by their social environment, making "masking" less of a conscious exercise and more of a conditioned reaction to trauma.

It's extremely ironic, as such, that an autistic mass-shooter caused so much trauma in a grieving parent that the latter's subsequent emotional dysregulation is used as evidence of his supposed dishonesty.

Just as normalfags experience the "uncanny valley" with autists and how they express themselves, conspiretards feel it with this grieving parent -- and for the exact same fundamental reason.

Adam Lanza essentially taught everyone a lesson here about the intersection between autism and trauma :lul:

Last edited:
Also, he bagged 26 people, with pinpoint perfect accuracy, in less than 5 minutes, for some underweight ass kid who isnt even formally trained. (E & D bagged only 6 in that same time frame.)
Yeah 5 minutes seems completely unrealistic, especially when compared to other mass shootings like Columbine

Virtually all autistic people are psychologically traumatized, particularly by their social environment, making "masking" less of a conscious exercise and more of a conditioned reaction to the trauma.

It's extremely ironic, as such, that an autistic mass-shooter caused so much trauma in a grieving parent that the latter's subsequent emotional dysregulation is used as evidence of his supposed dishonesty.

Just as normalfags experience the "uncanny valley" with autists and how they express themselves, conspiretards feel it with this grieving parent -- and for the exact same fundamental reason.

Adam Lanza essentially taught everyone a lesson here about the intersection between autism and trauma :lul:
I guess my question is why would he attempt to hide his expressions from the public

I guess my question is why would he attempt to hide his expressions from the public
He wasn't attempting to hide anything. He experienced a moment of levity prior to understanding that he was live on television, and then proceeded to remark upon his dead child. The latter is not a happy matter.

He wasn't attempting to hide anything. He experienced a moment of levity prior to understanding that he was live on television, and then proceeded to remark upon his dead child. The latter is not a happy matter.
That's a possibility. At the end of the day nobody can truly know what was going on inside his head at the time. We can only judge off of what we observe. It just seems unlikely this is purely a coincidence.

That's a possibility. At the end of the day nobody can truly know what was going on inside his head at the time. We can only judge off of what we observe. It just seems unlikely this is purely a coincidence.
Sandy hook has too many "coincidences" to ignore, its simply all too sketchy for me to believe it happened.

This is way too strange for me to brush off as a coincidence. It really looks like he's playing a character here and he accidentally let the facade slip while he wasn't paying attention
Yeah, way too sketch to be a simple trauma response.

Sandy hook has too many "coincidences" to ignore, its simply all too sketchy for me to believe it happened.
Honestly maybe it happened but not exactly how the media portrays it. It could be some parts are true and some parts are made up and the people in power are desperately trying to blur the lines

Honestly maybe it happened but not exactly how the media portrays it. It could be some parts are true and some parts are made up and the people in power are desperately trying to blur the lines
((Them)), but so much of the narrative is so ridiculous, and Alex Jones's 1.8 Bil fine was the final nail on the coffin for it all.

((Them)), but so much of the narrative is so ridiculous, and Alex Jones's 1.8 Bil fine was the final nail on the coffin for it.
Most likely yes it's them, but then the question becomes why. Did the publicity of this event provide any material benefit to their "sacred homeland"

Most likely yes it's them, but then the question becomes why. Did the publicity of this event provide any material benefit to their "sacred homeland"
It was a catapult for ((Them)) to shill for gun control, but people eventually caught on to it.

This is way too strange for me to brush off as a coincidence. It really looks like he's playing a character here and he accidentally let the facade slip while he wasn't paying attention
Even if he didn't immediately feel overwhelming sadness when beginning to remark upon his dead child, and had to manipulate his facial muscles to appear conventionally sad to get started, then so what? Media interviews are performative by definition, not to mention much of social life.

He is also a male, and thus not as likely as a woman to begin spontaneously crying and expressing overwhelming sadness (even if traumatized).

How would you fare if your mother got raped and killed by a nigger and you were expected to do a media interview about it?

I expect most schizo conspiretards would appear weirder than the parent in this situation, and all the NT critics would be saying that the nigger must be innocent and actually the conspiretard did it given how awkward (and thus clearly guilty) he is :lul:

Tyrone, after all, has such swag and reacts in such a natural way in his police interview :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
There were apparently some minor gun control legislation enacted after the event. Nothing too major, however

https://www.sandyhookpromise.org/blog/advocacy/5-life-saving-changes-after-the-sandy-hook-tragedy/
As I said, people caught on to that shit and it eventually fell apart, ((They)) expected people to suck it all up and shill for gun control after SH. (Also after SH, CT changed their FOIA laws to keep people from accessing records and uncovering the truth about it.)

How does it seem unlikely that something has a simple and parsimonious explanation, if you have nothing else to go on?

Where is the evidence of a wider conspiracy -- and what was the motive behind that conspiracy? Even you are unsure of the motive, because as you write in this thread, no major gun control measures were passed after this shooting (nor were they so much as likely to have been passed).

Last edited: