Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did samurai rope?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
I’ve been watching @Samurai right from his first post on r/truevirgin even the youth of his account he came off extremely egotistical and edgy. I tried my best to be kind to him and commented under 1 of his Reddit posts. When he posted his YouTube channel to the subreddit I immediately subscribed and his videos were relatively good.

Ik he’s had problems with mental health and considered this place a haven. Somewhere he could escape from the bullying he faced irl
IMG 6349

Recently I noticed that I have been kicked from his discord. I didn’t think much of it , he might have kicked me for not talking.
Then I noticed his channel has seemingly disappeared
IMG 6351

He left a few disturbing messages on his profile and ik he struggles severely with his mental health and has a “every ones against me” mentality. I feel like there’s a chance he roped. He works an unfulfilling, low paying job and lives in a shithole (near me). He wanted to meet me a few weeks back and now I wish I would have. He clearly needed a friend
IMG 6350

I discussed the possibility of him having NPD and he got mad.

I feel bad for him.

RIP samurai, fly high.

Last seen 50 minutes ago · Viewing forum list

Last seen

50 minutes ago ·

Last seen 53 minutes ago · Viewing forum list
He's alive

I’ve been watching @Samurai right from his first post on r/truevirgin even the youth of his account he came off extremely egotistical and edgy. I tried my best to be kind to him and commented under 1 of his Reddit posts. When he posted his YouTube channel to the subreddit I immediately subscribed and his videos were relatively good.

Ik he’s had problems with mental health and considered this place a haven. Somewhere he could escape from the bullying he faced irl View attachment 1213735
Recently I noticed that I have been kicked from his discord. I didn’t think much of it , he might have kicked me for not talking.
Then I noticed his channel has seemingly disappeared View attachment 1213736
He left a few disturbing messages on his profile and ik he struggles severely with his mental health and has a “every ones against me” mentality. I feel like there’s a chance he roped. He works an unfulfilling, low paying job and lives in a shithole (near me). He wanted to meet me a few weeks back and now I wish I would have. He clearly needed a friend View attachment 1213741
I discussed the possibility of him having NPD and he got mad.

I feel bad for him.

RIP samurai, fly high.

View: https://youtu.be/Pp0yxAkclGY?feature=shared&t=19

U can literally just check his profile and it says he was last online an hour ago

He said he was taking a break as far as I know

His fault for being such an unlikable asshat who thinks he’s special and better than everyone else

His fault for being such an unlikable asshat who thinks he’s special and better than everyone else

He believes in Jesus, he's a complete idiot who thinks he could be someone among us.

I don't know him but I interacted with him (and u btw) yesterday about religion and he seems to be conviced about christianism.. So as hell wait those who rope I don't think he would do it before losing faith..

I don't know him but I interacted with him (and u btw) yesterday about religion and he seems to be conviced about christianism.. So as hell wait those who rope I don't think he would do it before losing faith..
As long as you die with Jesus in your heart you’ll be fine (I hope, the bible is vague on these topics)

As long as you die with Jesus in your heart you’ll be fine (I hope, the bible is vague on these topics)
oh ok I checked and the bible doesn't clearly condemn it. The catholic clearly did it in the past but now they stoped

He’s catholic and I’m Welsh Presbyterian
I remember that u were not catho but him I didn't know what denomination he was in. Anyway they stop preaching suicid=hell they might understand that it makes no sense for a loving god

I remember that u were not catho but him I didn't know what denomination he was in. Anyway they stop preaching suicid=hell they might understand that it makes no sense for a loving god
U don’t understand love:

U don’t understand love:
yes probably. I was never loved by anyone exept my parents so I can just imagine that my parent would not torture me for eternity if I rope so I try to extend this reasoning on god. But as u are a gentlecel you're going to explain me what is love :cryfeels:

yes probably. I was never loved by anyone exept my parents so I can just imagine that my parent would not torture me for eternity if I rope so I try to extend this reasoning on god. But as u are a gentlecel you're going to explain me what is love :cryfeels:
How would your parents react if you were a pedophile? Or a murderer?. Would they give you the chance to seek forgiveness?.

If you reject god you will not be with him in the afterlife. End of.