Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Did my roommate cuck my other roommate?

T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
So I have two roommates, both 25. One is a chadlite, maybe a high tier normie? We’ll call him John. He’s fucked at least 30 girls in his life but was a Virgin thru high school. Didn’t have much sex until he turned 24. He’s borderline NEET, only drives for uber even though he has a degree. Me and him are decent friends but obviously I’m mogged by sexual experience. Anyways last summer he was fucking girls off tinder left and right, and one of the girls was a 6/10 light skinned Hispanic 19 year old bitch. He ghosted her after only fucking her once or twice.

In comes my chadlite second roommate,(we’ll call him Dave) who matches with the Hispanic chick a few weeks after the other roommate ghosted her. They were looking at tinder together and John laughs when he sees the Hispanic girl show up on Dave’s tinder. John helps him run game on the girl and sets Dave up for a one night stand with her. This happened well over a year ago, and Dave and the Hispanic chick have been exclusive for over a year now.

Did John cuck Dave or what the hell happened here?

Just normal behaviour for males with subpar genetics
Chad pumps and dumps
while they get to pick up the pieces and eat the leftovers from the cake

I would say yes he is a cuck.

at least he even gets girls yikes

In normie circles, foids usually get passed around.

So I have two roommates, both 25. One is a chadlite, maybe a high tier normie? We’ll call him John. He’s fucked at least 30 girls in his life but was a Virgin thru high school. Didn’t have much sex until he turned 24. He’s borderline NEET, only drives for uber even though he has a degree. Me and him are decent friends but obviously I’m mogged by sexual experience. Anyways last summer he was fucking girls off tinder left and right, and one of the girls was a 6/10 light skinned Hispanic 19 year old bitch. He ghosted her after only fucking her once or twice.

In comes my chadlite second roommate,(we’ll call him Dave) who matches with the Hispanic chick a few weeks after the other roommate ghosted her. They were looking at tinder together and John laughs when he sees the Hispanic girl show up on Dave’s tinder. John helps him run game on the girl and sets Dave up for a one night stand with her. This happened well over a year ago, and Dave and the Hispanic chick have been exclusive for over a year now.

Did John cuck Dave or what the hell happened here?
Nah

They fucked before the others started dating.

The 2nd guy doesnt care. The only way he gets cucked is if John gets to pumNdump the foid again.