Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did my physical inactivity during puberty stun me?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I have wide shoulders, decent muscle insertions, and a ok rib cage but am very short (162cm last time i measured) i have been physically inactive for really whole my life but it's when i got 13 that it got really bad, because before that i at least played football and stuff with other kids but when i became 13 i stopped going outside completely and started perma rotting, i had a horrible diet, didn't sleep correctly, was very stressed all the time, now 6 years later i'm starting too feel the effects of my rotting. i have weak bones and teeth, one side of my ribcage is protruding forward, my strength has plummeted to new lows.

So with all that being said i'm curious how much all of that could've affected my development. i'm not talking about height only but everything, i feel so weak and pathetic it's truly an awful feeling. now i have no doubt that my hormones are in a bad state and have been neglected for years but blaming some of those development problems on that seems a bit cope to me.

So in a nutshell i'm asking how much of Male development during puberty is genetics based and how much environment based.

Yeah studies show physical activity like sports during puberty lends to denser bone growth

Yeah studies show physical activity like sports during puberty lends to denser bone growth

If i start working out now will it get better or am i screwed forever?

why do you care, man? At 162cm its over

Shitty diet + insufficent sleep + mouth breathing is what stunned me.

I want to be strong to protect my family, i despise my life but there are many thugs in my neighbourhood and i need to be ready.

On the flipside i'm 162cm and have a 5 Inch penis.

And my voice is shit too and other things but you know..

he is kinda bragging but its over at that height

How am i bragging? ok i'm not deformed sure but my face is shit and my height is shit.

I know how you feel. The most sedentary, fat and shit diet period of my life was during my puberty, the time it mattered most. Before and after puberty I was/am active, lean and I eat right.

I wonder if I'm now walking around higher T than I look.

idk I had very bad sleep problems, a lot of stress, bad diet durning puberty but I hit my growth spurt at 14 and now as tall as my father

cope. i was very active when i was a kid and became ugly as fuck anyways

Maybe if you start lifting, eating a good diet, sleeping at least 8 hours daily that will change

Physical has done nothing for me ngl but maybe for some people it helps idk

yeah dude relax. At 5'4 you should just lay back, it never began anyway.

Could've had fucking greek god body and still over. Though it still sort of depends on your face, but I guess that one is fucked too since you're posting here.

Maybe if you start lifting, eating a good diet, sleeping at least 8 hours daily that will change

I want to do that but my lack of motivation combined with sense of hopelessness prevents me from doing anything.

Physical has done nothing for me ngl but maybe for some people it helps idk

I want to defend myself, there are a lot of scum in my neighbourhood.

yeah dude relax. At 5'4 you should just lay back, it never began anyway.

Could've had fucking greek god body and still over. Though it still sort of depends on your face, but I guess that one is fucked too since you're posting here.

Yes but i at least need to show i'm not a bitch and garner some respect, it's really all tedious but what can you do such are jungle rules.

Yes and No

Your height is 90% genetics.
The rest 10% is where you failed miserably.

when i was in my early teens I used to swim,run etc im the same height as my cousin who never did that :feelsclown:

Playing sports during puberty does help but only a little so no. It's genetic.

Sleep is more important then anyway

Playing sports during puberty does help but only a little so no. It's genetic.

Sleep is more important then anyway
genes are 99 percent tbh

cope. i was very active when i was a kid and became ugly as fuck anyways
Yeah I wasn't an athlete but did CYO basketball and cross country. I'm still ugly as fuck and dont look that physically good. COVID-19 did not help at all.

You think that tallfags became tall because of what they did or simply genes?
Let's say that you did everything that promotes HGH, you would still be 5cm taller max

You think that tallfags became tall because of what they did or simply genes?
Let's say that you did everything that promotes HGH, you would still be 5cm taller max

5cm sounds like a good deal but as i said this isn't only about height.

5'7 at 17 is it over for growth

Yeah probably. Also diet has a huge part in it. My stepfather and mother fed me fast food all the time. I have a naturally fast metabolism, but I never really worked out so I'm skinny but I have skinny fat, which sucks.

But yeah working out and eating healthy will make you fulfill your potential and then some.

@stravinsky not at all the point of this thread, that comment itself makes 0 sense and it's evident that guy didn't read my post.

@stravinsky not at all the point of this thread, that comment itself makes 0 sense and it's evident that guy didn't read my post.
The fuck are you on about? I read your post, and the quoted part in my reply is applicable. I was an active kid, I still have bad posture (genetic), am very unflexible, have aches and pains (even before starting to experiment with hard drugs) etc. Blaming your level of physical exertion is just cope, turning out garbage is genetic. Chad could be strapped to a table for the entirety of his teenage years and still come out and flex on you. I've fucking had it with the low IQ inhabitants of this place, fuck this shit.

no it's just genetics

The fuck are you on about? I read your post, and the quoted part in my reply is applicable. I was an active kid, I still have bad posture (genetic), am very unflexible, have aches and pains (even before starting to experiment with hard drugs) etc. Blaming your level of physical exertion is just cope, turning out garbage is genetic. Chad could be strapped to a table for the entirety of his teenage years and still come out and flex on you. I've fucking had it with the low IQ inhabitants of this place, fuck this shit.

How is it applicable when i mentioned nothing about my face?

If you're so high IQ then go to harvard and don't rot on Incels.co

How is it applicable when i mentioned nothing about my face?

If you're so high IQ then go to harvard and don't rot on Incels.co
Who mentioned face? Just lol, I can't even take this shit seriously.

I did not claim a high IQ, and even if I did, why would I bother trying to excel academically with a 1.5/10 face and body combo? There are ways to live comfortably without straining yourself into an drawn out painful early grave in addition to being born a bottom of the barrel subhuman. I rot because it's all I can do lately, the world wants me to rope, how about you?

Who mentioned face? Just lol, I can't even take this shit seriously.

I did not claim a high IQ, and even if I did, why would I bother trying to excel academically with a 1.5/10 face and body combo? There are ways to live comfortably without straining yourself into an drawn out painful early grave in addition to being born a bottom of the barrel subhuman. I rot because it's all I can do lately, the world wants me to rope, how about you?

You quoted a guy that said despite physical activity he turned out ugly. does anyone really think that physical activity would improve your face? seems odd he even said that.

But anyway it's million times better being High IQ and ugly then Low IQ and ugly, at least with the former you can copemax.

You didn’t do that to yourself, it was destined. There’s losers in my school who are 6’+ and all they do is play video games and eat garbage food.