Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did MDMA with a trip sitter

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
Best therapy ever. IDK if it's because the tripsitter is just a better "therapist", or because it's just the MDMA. He wasn't a mandated reporter, obligated to diagnose me with something, or bound by a bunch of regulations that normal therapists have - so we were able to talk more about death and suicidal ideation, and the (very common, very normal) struggles that we had without being pathologized.

I had a small dose of shrooms and MDMA, so it wasn't any freaky shit. I didn't feel emotionally high or happy, everything seemed very normal. I was talkative. That was yesterday, and I am not feeling any low mood or drop fortunately. I actually feel nothing now, which isn't so bad compared to wanting to off myself so often. My mind might change throughout the week or two apparently according to the trip sitter. Next time I plan on trying a heroic dose for the freaky shit.

Trailer Ok GIF

I used to LSD on my own when I was 18. Let me introspect quite deep. I had a little hope then that university would fix my life and I would just start exercising and everything else would fall into place. well it didn't. I'm just a schizo retard now and have nothing and no future and when I do psychedelic now i just feel sad and want to cry. Before I used to feel that desperate hope. Now I can't.