Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Did laundry

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Satisfying to put clothes on dryer rack and then I open window n wait 10 hours and it will be dry and I only use 2 little scoop of detergent but my clothes don't smell that nice I want them to smell really good how do I do that

Also it's my birthday this year was a shit year and next year even shitter it's depressing but I always enjoy the small things like doing laundry or vacuuming or dusting or scrubbing toilet or wiping windows it's nice to see the results of your work. I like to wash cars and cut grass too. Nobody cares anyway but if you know anything about washing clothes let me know.

I don't know how to do laundry to be honest. I'm 30 and live with my parents. Dad takes care of it.

it's my birthday
Happy birthday pepe

Happy birthday!

I don't know how to do laundry to be honest. I'm 30 and live with my parents. Dad takes care of it.
I know how to do it, but my mom takes care of it. I do all the yard work though

Satisfying to put clothes on dryer rack and then I open window n wait 10 hours and it will be dry and I only use 2 little scoop of detergent but my clothes don't smell that nice I want them to smell really good how do I do that

Also it's my birthday this year was a shit year and next year even shitter it's depressing but I always enjoy the small things like doing laundry or vacuuming or dusting or scrubbing toilet or wiping windows it's nice to see the results of your work. I like to wash cars and cut grass too. Nobody cares anyway but if you know anything about washing clothes let me know.
Happy birthday!

I only use 2 little scoop of detergent but my clothes don't smell that nice I want them to smell really good how do I do that
you need those scent pellets you throw in the machine
64252a76-ac83-488b-bb9b-7f3fc7d880e1_1.5a9c99fd5173d021aaa972483a492381.jpeg

the bottles look like this
also happy birthday brocel:panties:

you need those scent pellets you throw in the machine
64252a76-ac83-488b-bb9b-7f3fc7d880e1_1.5a9c99fd5173d021aaa972483a492381.jpeg

the bottles look like this
also happy birthday brocel:panties:
I heard they break your machine and I don't want to use them because other people clothes smell nice without them

I heard they break your machine and I don't want to use them because other people clothes smell nice without them
thats what my mom uses every time and the machine is fine
im not sure what they’re using

Maybe when you go to the store, take the caps of the different laundry soaps and see which on smells the best and buy that one.