Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did “Jooheimer” deserve to win Best Picture last night at Oscars 2024

Did “Jooheimer” deserve to win Best Picture last night at Oscars 2024?

• Yes, “Jooheimer” deserved to win the Best Picture award.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No, “Jooheimer” did not deserve to win the Best Picture award.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
We hate “Barbie”. Although, many of us saw the movie “Jooheimer”, the film won “Best Picture” last night at the Oscars. Did “Jooheimer” deserve to win the award of Best Picture?

Warning, this video contains lots of Jews:

View: https://youtu.be/zGirQuMmNGc?feature=shared

dnw this movie

no because there's jews and they live on tutorial mode

I didn’t see any movies in theaters last year, so I can’t answer.

Celebs giving awards to their friends doesn't count :feelsree: . WHat a shitshow and normie like this

I didn’t see any movies in theaters last year, so I can’t answer.

just torrent it bro, but still waste of bandwidth at the end of day

I dont watch these gey award shows and also dnw this movie, but Godzilla Minus One was the best movie of this year and it is not even close

never heard about it

Barbie because for Ryan Gosling

Normies went crazy for barbie movie & oppenheimer. I didn’t watch barbie because it’s gay as hell but Oppenheimer was meh.

It was a good film, Comparing it to the Barbie marketing campaign for middle age wahmen should be forbidden by law tbh

If Barbie got anything, then any shit film can.

I dont watch these gey award shows and also dnw this movie, but Godzilla Minus One was the best movie of this year and it is not even close
My coworker said he watched that movie twice, because it was so good.

We hate “Barbie”. Although, many of us saw the movie “Jooheimer”, the film won “Best Picture” last night at the Oscars. Did “Jooheimer” deserve to win the award of Best Picture?

Warning, this video contains lots of Jews:

View: https://youtu.be/zGirQuMmNGc?feature=shared

This is why I hate having foid bosses - males do all the work, femoids take all the credit! She even said Christopher Nolan made the movie great, so let Christopher Nolan speak, evil toilet!

Yes it deserves the award because the Oscar’s is just kikes patting other kikes in the back.

I saw Godzilla Minus One in the theater
(As a big Godzilla fan I loved it & it was super loud) that deserved to win the best picture. Thankfully it won a reward.

I didn't watch it because it looks boring as fuck and knowing Nolan I'm probably right kek

Death to America. Death to Isreal. I never watched that fucking movie. Nolan is one of the most evil directors in history and a full servant of the ZOG. Death to him and all Jews.