Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did IslaVista2014 really happen?

Did Isla Vista 2014 really happen?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
I heard an incel somewhere say that Isla vista 2014 never happened, the whole story was fake, no mass murder ever happened and that Elliot Rodger got plastic surgery and is living as a millionaire on some remote island. What do you guys think?

Of course it happened otherwise the FBI would have him on the list but he’s dead

I think it never happened

why do you think that? What reason would the elites have to fake something like that? Don’t you think there’s too many variables involved and that to fake something like that would require the complicity of too many people?

im gonna say no just because

Never saw it with my own eyes so no :feelsjuice:

No, also this site doesnt exist. Its a honeypot running on nigger.domain for the reddit ceo to jerk off to.

I once saw a Sandy Hook documentary. They explained in great detail why the shooting seemed heavily staged. Crisis actors, lack of triage, et cetera...

Adam Lanza's photos appear to be digitally generated.

He's living the Epstein life now with a harem of stuck up blonde jbs

I know I am being trolled by these poll responses

Thats [UWSL]apostasy[/UWSL]

ER is like a polar bear-- you've never seen him, he's alone, increasingly extinct and desperate to survive in a cold harsh world, kind of admirable in a weird way, yet he's dangerous and I wouldn't shake his hand
nice analogy. animal lovers should march for ER protection

I once saw a Sandy Hook documentary. They explained in great detail why the shooting seemed heavily staged. Crisis actors, lack of triage, et cetera...

Adam Lanza's photos appear to be digitally generated.
You talking about We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook with Jeff C and IMS?

Well there is a pic of ER at a party and someone on here said it's proof he's still alive and the shooting was faked

hard to say what is a psyop and what isn't these days

I have a theory that this forum was never created and we're all millionaires chads larping the IT subreddit

It was a power transfer operation from men to feminazis organized by the deep state with help of Mossad. ER, now with his new face transfered from a Chad victim, is enjoying prime blonde JB puss on the Epstein island with Epstein himself and Ghislaine Maxwell's mommy milkers.

Ghislaine foot comp copy1
56ce5a61b1e8df5b02f00efd051657e366 29 elliot rodgerrsquarew3301

Last edited:
I believe it did happen but I also believe false flags exist where reporters claim a non-existing autistic male committed a serious crime just to make autistic men look bad.

er is probably real, AM has 30% change of being a false flag