Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did inceldom make you hateful? Or were you always hateful and never thought anything was wrong with your current views?

Why do you make angry posts on the Internet?

• Total voters
I was always a nice kid until about 10th grade. Then I just want to be left the hell alone.

Longpost ahead. Read if you're bored/curious. Tl;dr at the end.

I knew I was ugly, but I was gaslit hard into thinking you just have to be a nice person and treat women like humans and with respect, and you'll eventually find someone.

So I subscribed to various female subreddits to better understand them. To do things they say they like and avoid things they say they dislike etc.

My point of no return was a thread on the r/AskHolesOver30 subreddit. There was foid saying how she was going to leave her husband. She described him as a supportive and caring partner, good father, attractive. But she wanted to divorce him because ''the romantic spark just wasn't there anymore''. I could not believe it. I checked the account thinking it was a troll throaway account, but no. It was a 6-year old account and had a post history, it was 100% legit.

Then I check the comments, and to my shock, so many holes were talking about doing the same thing. ''My husband is great, amazing, caring, beautiful, he's a good father, a good friend, but I had to divorce him because I do not love him anymore''. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I was in complete denial. I unironically thought the subreddit was raided by incels or something. I CHECKED THE ACCOUNTS OF ALL THE FOIDS AND THEY WERE ALL LEGIT.

My blood was boiling, I just could not believe it. How could they destroy their family like this? So many of them? And these were 30+ used-up no-egg whores, I thought maybe they had lower, more realistic standards, but no. And I FUCKING hated how the holes framed leaving their husbands as actually doing them a FAVOR, saying shit like ''my husband is too good for me, I have to leave him so he finds something who can actually reciprocate the love he offers''.

The reason I resisted the blackpill for so long is that I thought I could just work hard, be a good person, treat women well and I'd eventually get Chad's used-up leftovers. But that was still better than inceldom, right? But it turns out, you can do EVERYTHING right, be a perfect good little simp, but the hole will still throw you away like garbage without a second thought to find something better. It was fucking brutal to learn this.

I made this wall of text because this story is very important to me. It unironically changed the course of my life.

tl;dr Reading the foids' own comments and posts opened my eyes to their cruel nature. One thread in particular about a try-hard simp who did everything right and was still divorced by his wife was my turning point.

Last edited:
What turned you?
Just years of being bullied, ganged up on, seeing people who are beneath me being treated better by society chipping away at my sanity.

I put the blame entirely on society. People are just hypocrites, the more I'm around them the more I prefer to be alone. If I didn't speak I would be considered shy, if I spoke I would be totally ignored. I was never hateful, I always give people a chance but everyone that saw me has that old mentality of judging people straight by their looks on first sight.

Longpost ahead. Read if you're bored/curious. Tl;dr at the end.

I knew I was ugly, but I was gaslit hard into thinking you just have to be a nice person and treat women like humans and with respect, and you'll eventually find someone.

So I subscribed to various female subreddits to better understand them. To do things they say they like and avoid things they say they dislike etc.

My point of no return was a thread on the r/AskHolesOver30 subreddit. There was foid saying how she was going to leave her husband. She described him as a supportive and caring partner, good father, attractive. But she wanted to divorce him because ''the romantic spark just wasn't there anymore''. I could not believe it. I checked the account thinking it was a troll throaway account, but no. It was a 6-year old account and had a post history, it was 100% legit.

Then I check the comments, and to my shock, so many holes were talking about doing the same thing. ''My husband is great, amazing, caring, beautiful, he's a good father, a good friend, but I had to divorce him because I do not love him anymore''. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I was in complete denial. I unironically thought the subreddit was raided by incels or something. I CHECKED THE ACCOUNTS OF ALL THE FOIDS AND THEY WERE ALL LEGIT.

My blood was boiling, I just could not believe it. How could they destroy their family like this? So many of them? And these were 30+ used-up no-egg whores, I thought maybe they had lower, more realistic standards, but no. And I FUCKING hated how the holes framed leaving their husbands as actually doing them a FAVOR, saying shit like ''my husband is too good for me, I have to leave him so he finds something who can actually reciprocate the love he offers''.

The reason I resisted the blackpill for so long is that I thought I could just work hard, be a good person, treat women well and I'd eventually get Chad's used-up leftovers. But that was still better than inceldom, right? But it turns out, you can do EVERYTHING right, be a perfect good little simp, but the hole will still throw you away like garbage without a second thought to find something better. It was fucking brutal to learn this.

I made this wall of text because this story is very important to me. It unironically changed the course of my life.

tl;dr Reading the foids' own comments and posts opened my eyes to their cruel nature. One thread in particular about a try-hard simp who did everything right and was still divorced by his wife was my turning point.

This right here is what I'm asking for. It names a specific point where he stopped being patient. That's a conscious decision you have to make, it happens in a specific moment that you should be able to name.

Just years of being bullied, ganged up on, seeing people who are beneath me being treated better by society chipping away at my sanity.

What specific moment in those years made you change your mind?

I put the blame entirely on society. People are just hypocrites, the more I'm around them the more I prefer to be alone. If I didn't speak I would be considered shy, if I spoke I would be totally ignored. I was never hateful, I always give people a chance but everyone that saw me has that old mentality of judging people straight by their looks on first sight.

And you are currently not hateful?

I know all the times my mind changed about a thing. It comes with a change in approach.
Were they deep-seated, core beliefs, or more like something surface level?

Were they deep-seated, core beliefs, or more like something surface level?

Every belief from fleeting to core. If you challenge a belief of mine I can tell you exactly why I believe in the belief.