Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did i do the right thing

Did i do the right thing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
As an incel i have tried countless times to get a girlfriend however i have failed each time. One indecent in particular was when i was in sophomore year high school. There was this girl i was trying to date lets just call her Jessica. I had been talking with Jessica for around 2 weeks. Me and her would take the same routes to walk home. I finally had the courage to ask her out. I'll never forget, she just laughed and laughed. It fills me with rage to this day. Then 2 days latter she hooked up with the class jock lets just call him Brian. Brian was an absolute dick head, he would constantly annoy me. He would act all tough even though anyone could beat his ass if they really tried. Well when i walking home from school Brian was following me with Jessica behind him. He doesn't take the same route home so i knew he was just trying to mock me. I tried taking other routes to my house but they followed me. After 10 minutes i looked back and Brian kissed Jessica in front me. I had just about enough, i ran up to him and punched him in the face braking his nose. He went down pretty easy. Jessica screamed and ran away but i didn't care. I pinned him to the ground and punched him repeatedly. It was one of the most satisfying moments of my life. It gets me hard even thinking about it. After a couple minutes i got off of him and walked away. Thankfully he was to scared to tell the teachers or anybody else. He probably made up some lame excuse like i fell down some stairs. Well all i want to ask is if i did the right thing by beating his ass.

Im telling you right now that most ppl aint gon read your wall of text and are going to  tick " no " just to mess with ya;

highschoolcel said:
Im telling you right now that most ppl aint gon read your wall of text and are going to  tick " no " just to mess with ya;

Thanks for the idea.

Genecel said:
what is your height, weight and bicep size OP?

Right now im 6,1 
and 160 pounds
back then i was around
and 150 pounds

the guy i was talking about was around 5,7
he was on the football team but he would usually sit out for most games, he was one of those kinda players. He would act all tough because he was on the football team but he was really not. Class jock wasn't really the best wording for him.

>Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Just lol @ users making polls public.

You did the right thing, I voted no by mistake but anyone who really thinks that you didn't do the right thing by destroying degeneracy is delusional and blue pilled, it's good that he actually went down + she is a sadist for kissing him

Good thing he went down. You did the right thing, don't worry OP.

Low inhib detected
Great job

Yes i think so

lifefuel, hope he learned his lesson

Absolutely, OP. Noncels who mock us deserve harsh reprisals.

always hated bench warmer football players, its ok to be a bench warmer basketball player because there are only 5 positions. But if your on the bench in football, a game that takes no stamina and only strength, your a tool.

anyway, you did the wrong thing, the bigger man would have let it go. Besides, it seems that you sucker punched him like a bitch.

For sure. Biullying is bullying. There’s no reason to punch you for getting with your crush, but if he tries to rub it in your face, by all means.

Yes you did the right thing, they tried to fuck with you, they brought this upon themselves, you defended yourself, you've done well.

Of course you did the right thing.