Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Did he ascended? (Gf wants him to eat her pussy during period)

If he's ascended before this, then sure; otherwise, it's simply a disgusting and quite absurd act of cuckery to do such a thing, while Chad simply gets the usual ascension and the foid requires no other interaction... :society:

You're effectively only doing this for the good of the foid, all while her bodily fluids are running; it is not the natural biological state of such action. :feelsUgh:

Ha, the guy fears abandonment.. cant really blame the poor fucker. if he says nay - then he will be abandoned, thats how he thinks, i think so

vomit throw up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Ha, the guy fears abandonment.. cant really blame the poor fucker. if he says nay - then he will be abandoned, thats how he thinks, i think so
I would fear the same if I were him... So yes, we can't really blame

Blood is a weird kink tbh

That is absolutely disgusting

Absolute cuck if he does

I wouldn't do this, nope.

It's like those people who are afraid to tell their gfs they have a foot fetish and that they want to do stuff with her feet but she finds it gross. I'd respect that just like how there are certain boundaries I don't cross and that includes anything to do with human waste or blood.

I would lick it with blood, no reason not to.
I wouldn't do this, nope.

It's like those people who are afraid to tell their gfs they have a foot fetish and that they want to do stuff with her feet but she finds it gross. I'd respect that just like how there are certain boundaries I don't cross and that includes anything to do with human waste or blood.
Feet is different from consuming blood, wayyyy different, dont compare.

I would lick it with blood, no reason not to.

Feet is different from consuming blood, wayyyy different, dont compare.
I'm not saying that they're the same level. But just as there are many foids who find foot fetishism gross, it's the same thing if foids are into that kind of stuff and want their bfs to partake in it.

Throat blood tastes better

Nothin new here, just foids proving once again how degenerate they are