Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did he ascend?

D

Dashed Student

Banned
-
I just imagined this: an incel got a job in a morgue, he deals with corpses every day and he decided to have sex with every corpse of female that he finds attractive. Did he ascend?

He is having sex with women, but dead women, similar to sex dolls but not sex dolls, corpses of dead women that would reject him if they could (but they cannot, they are dead) for sure. I don't know if he is still incel or not. What do you think?

Obviously. One of the most legit ways to ascend is necromaxing

I have sex with mares but I don't consider myself having ascended. It's not validating at all but it sure feels good sexually speaking.

He did not ascend because a female human did not consent to having sex with him.

I have sex with mares but I don't consider myself having ascended. It's not validating at all but it sure feels good sexually speaking.
You are one low inhib guy

Ascending would be a woman willingly having sex with you. It's all about validation, of a woman saying (not literally of course) "you are of genetic quality."

no. same logic goes for zoophiles. fucking animals or corpses does not count.

No. She has to consent, that's the only way to ascend.

no. hes fucking a corpse.

lots of incels tend to go on thinking of sex as a way to pass on genes to your children, and you ain't getting shit from a corpse except a nut if you're actually into that shit. having worked with them I can confirm it's a LOT less appealing than you probably think it is, even if you don't think it's appealing at all.

Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa

Are/were you not scared the horse will kick you?

How do you get them horny? Do you touch her vagina and then stick it in ??
Yup. They are usually already wet from the season symptoms though but I've been able to get a dry pussy wet from touching the right way. I never inserted my arm entirely like a vet though, that's where I fear possible kicking.