Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Did girls ever bully you in school?

Simp

Simp

Recruit
Once a group of blonde girls came up to me to ask me out as a joke. Thankfully I didn't fall for it.
I was an ugly ethnic kid with no friends and a face scar so I was an easy target.

Everyone bullied me. Only a few didn't, but usually because they themselves were outcasts or victims of bullying. Or occasionally a normie with a kind heart who wanted to befriend me

No; they were mostly indifferent, though negative responses and overall treatment could very obviously be seen when interaction was had... :feelsjuice:

When foids "bully", they likely have a group of thugmaxxed Chads also behind them, ready to intervene for Stacy at the slightest sign of repercussion, as their physical prowess is usually otherwise slight and their tendency to self-victimize will kick in when the hypothetical subhuman strikes back. :feelssus:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

yes, that ask out prank must be common, I thought it only happened to me until I heard some incels talking about it

No; they were mostly indifferent, though negative responses and overall treatment could very obviously be seen when interaction was had... :feelsjuice:

When foids "bully", they likely have a group of thugmaxxed Chads also behind them, ready to intervene for Stacy at the slightest sign of repercussion, as their physical prowess is usually otherwise slight and their tendency to self-victimize will kick in when the hypothetical subhuman strikes back. :feelssus:
When I was 7-10 girls were much stronger than me

yes, that ask out prank must be common, I thought it only happened to me until I heard some incels talking about it
Had no idea this was a thing till a few months ago. I sheboon and her friend said she liked me in school. Luckily i ignored them cuz i was too non nt and a mute

Had no idea this was a thing till a few months ago. I sheboon and her friend said she liked me in school. Luckily i ignored them cuz i was too non nt and a mute
As kids we aren't blackpilled enough to recognize our smv so we just think "omg she really likes me?" and then the humiliation comes right after, you got lucky.

They constantly do. However I am good at telling them off and saying quite disturbing things to make them shut up and not talk to me again.

As kids we aren't blackpilled enough to recognize our smv so we just think "omg she really likes me?" and then the humiliation comes right after, you got lucky.
It's fucking cruel. Thank god I always knew I was fucking ugly.

It's fucking cruel. Thank god I always knew I was fucking ugly.
lucky you, I got humiliated and teased and everybody in school knew about it

Once a group of blonde girls came up to me to ask me out as a joke. Thankfully I didn't fall for it.
I was an ugly ethnic kid with no friends and a face scar so I was an easy target.
At middle school yeah pretty much i was treated like a subhuman, at HS i isolated myself and became a ghost and in the last year when i lost a lot of weight i went from a ghost to a human but it was already too late