Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did @genetictrashloser rope ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Maby, maby not. Nigga could've been a social expirement conducted by the FBI for all I know

I'm still hoping he just decided to take a break from here, but idk.

He hasn't been back online since he made that thread.

RIP, fellow reject of nature.
At least he is now free of the meat popsicle.

He hasn't been back online since he made that thread.

RIP, fellow reject of nature.
At least he is now free of the meat popsicle.
I like how the second that I find someone who I can relate due similarities between our struggles and who thinks the exact same way as me (even though they were an online friend), they rope. Why do bad people get to live, but people who I can relate to and understand me have to die?

Even though I am still pretty sad about his death, I can only hope now that he has found peace with himself wherever he may be right now.

I'm still hoping he just decided to take a break from here, but idk.
That seems like attention seeking, making people think your dead just to see what kind of reaction you get. He should say he didn't go through with it or rope tbh.

I mean, either he actually did rope and that’s why he hasn’t been online, or it was maybe just attention seeking but I doubt that, he was a high IQcel ngl.