Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did ER actually have a half rice brother or are IT full of shit as usual?

His brother had better genetics and mogged him. Just because they're brothers doesn't mean they can't mog each other jesus christ the low iq

Yes. His brother is half marshmallow and half sandnigger. He is also chad and probably drowns in pussy

Yes. Jazz was half britbong-half Moroccan, his sister Georgia was a half britbong-half noodlewhore.
Brutal racepill. Half Arabs tend to be slayers while hapas become incels.

Are there any pics of his brother or sister online?
Would be interesting to see what they look like.

> She said that by the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor.
Holy fuck that is brutal

Yes.

9se47kr474451.jpg

Jazz became a good looking prettyboi chadlite actor. Changed his name though.

_MG_0126-640w.jpg

Georgia became a Latina looking low tier Becky.

ER drew the worst genetic lottery ticket. Incel fate.

Last edited:
9se47kr474451.jpg

He's a fucking Chad actor now, ER was right about him jfl.

Yes.

9se47kr474451.jpg

Jazz became a good looking prettyboi chadlite actor. Changed his name though.

_MG_0126-640w.jpg

Georgia became a Latina looking low tier Becky.

ER drew the worst genetic lottery ticket. Incel fate.
Brutal. They both mogged him.

fucking insane that his brother was a little kid when ER became famous, and now he's a fucking chad stomping around. time is passing so fast now. fucking end me.

Brutal. They both mogged him.
i think she doesn't mog him at all and looks like a twisted urchin of a human being. but she's female so...

fucking insane that his brother was a little kid when ER became famous, and now he's a fucking chad stomping around. time is passing so fast now. fucking end me.

I wonder whether he is on TikTok as well? He has serious e-boy potential.

Last edited:
lol at not seeing a single pic with a girl on there

he probably fucks the shit out of a bunch of uglier girls and waits to get a good-looking one to put on his social media

lol at not seeing a single pic with a girl on there

he probably fucks the shit out of a bunch of uglier girls and waits to get a good-looking one to put on his social media

Still look like a nice life with lots of friends, nearly 30K followers as a male in HS, and lots of engagement on posts. Compare that to Elliot's old Facebook profile where every selfie with zero likes just oozed loneliness and isolation despite the same level of luxury amenities and exotic locations.

Last edited:
Still look like a nice life with lots of friends, nearly 30K followers as a male in HS, and lots of engagement on posts. Compare that to Elliot's old Facebook profile where every selfie just oozed loneliness and isolation despite the same level of luxury amenities and exotic locations.
absolutely, he just got the good head start in school owing to good bones and that was it

No his brother was half Moroccan half English. His sister was the same race as him

Still look like a nice life with lots of friends, nearly 30K followers as a male in HS, and lots of engagement on posts. Compare that to Elliot's old Facebook profile where every selfie with zero likes just oozed loneliness and isolation despite the same level of luxury amenities and exotic locations.

30k as a HS male? gigaChad trait