Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did Eliot Rodger have a small dick?

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
He didn't mention anything about his dick's size as far as I can tell, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was rather small and the dickpill is what truly can destroy a man's self-confidence.

think he said so

what was his line he thought it was unsettling to learn average was 5.5in?

He didn't mention anything about his dick's size as far as I can tell, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was rather small and the dickpill is what truly can destroy a man's self-confidence.

what was his line he thought it was unsettling to learn average was 5.5in?
even if i was 7 inches i would be scared to learn i’m a mere 1.5 inch above average rather than 3 inch

Yeah, that's what he commented on a forum.
Apparently he posted on /r/smalldickproblems
The dickpill is very brootal, it is probably a big part of why he ended up doing what he did.

The dickpill is very brootal, it is probably a big part of why he ended up doing what he did.
OvER. He was giga low-inhib for using his real name everywhere, though.

i think dickpill is a big factor in making incels go er. it humiliates and destroys you like nothing else

Due to his asian genes, I wouldn't be surprised if he did have a small dick. He was probably too embarrassed to talk about it

What is that question, why do you want to know?:feelswhat:

But in all seriousness yes

Due to his asian genes, I wouldn't be surprised if he did have a small dick. He was probably too embarrassed to talk about it
The more asian you are the smaller it is along with your frame and height

He is rice. Connect the dots

He did i`m pretty sure