Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did Columbine indirectly inspire ER and AM?

AmeriCel64

AmeriCel64

Officer
★★★★
I know this may sound strange but hear me out.

Columbine inspired Seung-Hui Cho to do what he did. He saw them as "Martyrs".
Chosource

One of Elliot Rodger's alternative accounts on YouTube was "ChoSeungXen1", clearly a reference to Seung-Hui Cho.
Ersource

Lastly, Alek Minassian posted this Facebook post, as everyone already knows.
Amsource

If this hypothesis is accurate, then it can be concluded that Eric and Dylan have been a catalyst for almost all such occurrences that have happened since Columbine. Some people believe that Alek Minassian's Facebook post is falsified. Even if that was true, which no one really knows, that still means that Elliot Rodger likely would not have done what he did had Eric and Dylan not done what they did. That is the Butterfly Effect.

Water is wet.
The entire point of Columbine was to inspire similar events.

>AM
fake news

>AM
fake news
Yeah, jury is still out on whether or not he is fake news. I have no idea what the hell he is desu. If he is some plant or something, hard to say. I just included his post as further examination.
Water is wet.
The entire point of Columbine was to inspire similar events.
Right, but my point of this thread is to show the indirect correlation to that specific event to ER/AM.

Am=fake news.

In answer to op. Yes.

Minassian's post has a 99.99% probability of being fake. Facebook would never go out of their way to note they can't prove it was him. We really know nothing about him.

I know this may sound strange but hear me out.

Columbine inspired Seung-Hui Cho to do what he did. He saw them as "Martyrs".
View attachment 35291
One of Elliot Rodger's alternative accounts on YouTube was "ChoSeungXen1", clearly a reference to Seung-Hui Cho.
View attachment 35293
Lastly, Alek Minassian posted this Facebook post, as everyone already knows.
View attachment 35294

If this hypothesis is accurate, then it can be concluded that Eric and Dylan have been a catalyst for almost all such occurrences that have happened since Columbine. Some people believe that Alek Minassian's Facebook post is falsified. Even if that was true, which no one really knows, that still means that Elliot Rodger likely would not have done what he did had Eric and Dylan not done what they did. That is the Butterfly Effect.
You should check this thread out it´s about the same thing. http://columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/t6100-table-of-mass-murderer-influences

SIJf0g5

here is a picture from the thread:

this is cool how its all connected #realrecognisereal

AM=hERo.

Columbine did inspire Chris Harper-Mercer although I'm not sure about Elliot.

Columbine shooting was one of the first (correct me if i am wrong) and propably one of the most impactfull of all time, of course it was a big ifluence to future generations of Sshooters. It wasn't right or wrong, evil or good...Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold weren't heroes nor vilains, they just left their impact on this world with their actions. I belive all the rest shootings can be explained more since we have the internet and more information about them and the reasson they started. But CS was back in 1999....a moth before the shooting, ''Matrix'' the movie was released in theaters.

Cho is a saint to incels he should be discussed hERe more

Let's not forget that EH and DK were influenced by McVeigh's 1995 bombing.

Minassian's post was not a fake, since in the post there is also written his military code, and no one besides him could know it.

I wouldn't doubt it.

It's a cycle. Reb & Vodka saw that McVeigh became a super villain in the media. They planned to carry out a similar event, but their propane tanks failed to detonate. They didn't plan to enter the building that day, but resorted to doing so due to failed detonation.

So who started the trend ? I think you have to give some credit to McVeigh, even though his motives were different, Reb & Vodka were inspired by the media attention he achieved.