Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did Blackpill make your life better or worse?

J

jaydante47

Greycel
Knowing the ugly truth can make your life depressing and feel helpless. For me blackpill was liberating, i knew it wasn't my fault and stopped trying to get foids

Neither, it just gives the reasons for your predicament as a subhuman, GrAY

I was blackpilled since elementary school, it has made my life worse

Much much much much much worse.

Worse for my but better for other people. Cause now that im blackpilled i dont message my "friends" anymore cause i know they dont give a shit about me. So now theyre free from me.

Worse for my but better for other people. Cause now that im blackpilled i dont message my "friends" anymore cause i know they dont give a shit about me. So now theyre free from me.

Worse. I kinda miss being bluepilled, but in a way it's liberating to be blackpilled.

Better because I know whats happening.

worse but then better, like going through the"stages of grief"

worse but then better, like going through the"stages of grief"
I've gone through this too, pretty sure I've reached the whitepill stage. I hold onto blackpill beliefs but I'm done mourning over it there's nothing I can do, I just cope nowadays. I don't really care about having a woman to ""love"" I just wanna fuck.

It helped me to think more logically about human interaction but I think it also made it harder for me to interact with people in a natural way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back