Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone watch the 40 yo virgin movie?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I guess it is complete shit but has anyone actually seen it and can report?

It’s somewhat funny but very cucked.

saw it like 10 years ago. was lulzy but im sure if i will watch it now it will suck.

Saw it when I was like 14. Never thought I was gonna end up like him.

I try my best to avoid any movies that contain Seth Rogen.

Id say it was actually kind of blackpilled in places.

1) MC is told to stop being a child and is forced to get rid of his extensive collectables.
2) MC has zero dating opportunities outside of elderly hags and the eventual desperate single mother he marries
3) MC never gets the chance to reproduce
4) MC is weird from years of excessive social isolation, to the point that he is unable to perform sexually.

The overall message is bluepill city, but if you look closer..

it was funny when i was in my late teens, it won't be funny now

btw the guy who wrote that lifelong incel book watched it as an actual 40+ year old virgin and wrote some thoughts about it. that movie is going to be one hell of a cultural artifact in the coming years. they'll need to make a 50 year old version, in fact i bet they will.

If you wouldn't betabuxx you're volcel (unless you know you would get cucked or more than 50% chance)

Nah. I would avoid all Hollywood movies if that were the case.

I just find him very annoying.
Same, his laugh is the most annoying part about him tbh.

Movie had a very bad message overall.

Saw it when it came out, what, 15 years ago?

It’s fucking awful. Predictable bluepilled bullshit and not a single funny moment.

I never understood what people liked about the whole Will Ferrell/Steve Carell lot.

Last edited:
Bluepilled garbage. Seth Rogen's character claims to get laid using "game," and when SC character uses game, suddenly he attracts a Stacy.

It was annoying how unrealistic it was.

He passes on the 20-something for a 40+ single mother and they make him very weird, I sat through it just to see how absurd it got and never ceased to be amazed.

the 40 year old volcel

the movie sucked.

The only realistic thing about it was that the guy was decent looking and had his shit together and yet he still ends up as a 40 year old virgin.

You have to be chad or you have no value to women.

Lol remember that drunk driving foid after the club. That shit happens so often to my normies. Lol

She shit too