Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did anyone use aggression to cope?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I come from a really bad background and bad family, and to avoid shit I played a lot of contact sports, despite only being 177cm.

I also used to get into fights a LOT, not like burgercels with guns, knives, shit just fist fights.

I even once got expelled cos the simp teachers had enough, only for them to ask me back because they realised their shit school got funding based on what grades kids got, and I was straight As so they needed me to negate the low iq cels.

I got sent to the nurse (who was larping as a councillor) and she decided all my fighting and shit was because I had too much energy cos school work wasn't challenging me, so their genius idea was to move me to class ahead, which was low IQ af because obviously the kids in the class ahead knew me so hanging out with them I just got mogged a lot, and also got into more fights cos they were bigger and tougher than me and could fuck with me for fun, and that prob had more damaging effect on me.

I think now the reason I had all those issues, family aside, is cos I was frustrated at being an incel, and self hating for being non-NT (due to family issues) and then I was maybe doing it to beat on guys who could talk to girls and get girls even with their D-average grades, and low T bodies, and also maybe enjoyed getting beaten up because it augmented my own self hate?

Did anyone have similar feelings??

Tldr: is aggressive participation a way to vent self hate and watch the world burn at same time?