Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone try bracesmaxxing?

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
If you used braces how did this affect your face?

Apparently it fucks up your jaw immensely, makes it narrower

I want to try.

I want too, but if it just fixes the teeth then its pointless, but if it makes your face better then bracesmaxxing is legit
Most of the times it makes your face worse from what I read

People might treat you more like a kid if you have them but if your teeth are bad it might be worth it.

Yes I did, it affected my teeth not my face

No brace for a chipped tooth

Apparently it fucks up your jaw immensely, makes it narrower
Yup, most orthodontists are idiots and Shekelmeisters. Braces will dis-emphasize your jaws from growing. I had braces and it did nothing for my jaw. In fact some years down the line it's back like it was before teeth wise as well.

I have braces now. The thing which might help is a palatal expander. Which if properly used can act as a mewing device?
I got a upper palatal expander for 2 months. Not the fancy one with the screw which is the most effective. But a cost-effective one with only a wire pushing your molars outwards expanding your upper front row of teeth. Does it help. Yes my upper front teeth now have more room (the ortho told me) . It is a matter of @ few mm. Just enough so the teeth can be aligned with another wire installed accross the teeth at a later stage. Does it improve face. I don't know. Im too depressed to notice anything and never watch the mirror. Even shaving I can do 'blind'.

The expander with a screw is steady but you cannot push yoor tongue against the palate. The screw is in the way. With a wire you actually can with a bit of effort. Placing the tongue over the wire and pushing up while the wire is also pushing the molars outwards. And it will cut your tongue sometimes. But it might be worth it for you.

I got some collective insurance and pay about 400 euro for this extra dentalcare plan. Which gives me 1500 worrth of orthodontic care a year. So I said why not.

If you decide to ensure yourself. Do so and call for an.appointment a few months ahead for january so you can fully enjoy the embursed cost in the following year. Dentalcare is a busy line. Many people have bad teeth or want their teeth fixed.